First and foremost, it is of the utmost importance that you look professional and gmail and yahoo do not convey that (not putting you down, just giving you some input).

You are going to realize really quickly here at the DF that the senior members do not take kindly to newbies like you and me. Although they do not seem to remember that they were once newbies too.

If you are new to this game, you are bound to ask what the Seniors consider "retarded" questions because that is how you learn but do not worry about it because there are some Seniors here that understand and will give you some solid advise (Zach @ WBL). Keep on asking those questions and you will gain a lot of knowledge here at the DF really quickly.

As far as all the doomsday sayers here that see the end of an Industry, I see the opportunity for new blood to come in and work with whatever new model this Industry turns into. Government regulation is inevitable and you need to be ready for it or you might as well "work at Mickey D's.

My last piece of advise that I have learned really quickly here at the DF, always listen to what Chambo has to say. He seems a little grouchy sometimes but is always on point.