Official Sales Tip Of The Day Thread
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

I also ask "do you know your credit score?" If they don't I suggest they go to credit Karma and get it (soft pull). I specifically tell them not to let anyone do a hard pull as this will reduce their score and the miami boiler rooms love to do it and they'll have a hard time getting a good deal. It stops the competition. Then I explain guidelines of alt. and the other vehicles out there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    I also ask "do you know your credit score?" If they don't I suggest they go to credit Karma and get it (soft pull). I specifically tell them not to let anyone do a hard pull as this will reduce their score and the miami boiler rooms love to do it and they'll have a hard time getting a good deal. It stops the competition. Then I explain guidelines of alt. and the other vehicles out there.
    everyone does a hard pull. The "but I don't want my credit pulled because it will reduce my credit score" is all dog crap. Yeah it might go down a couple points for 6 months but if you have all accounts paid on time and no charge offs or collections, it's not going to hurt anyone. The FICO score is over rated by all the advertising hype from credit monitoring companies. Any good underwriter looks to see what is actually ON your CBR, not just the score itself.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 10-23-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    John I am just curious why on deck cut you off as a broker because anyone working with them will never say that .
    Zach as always I agree with the way you say it