Official Sales Tip Of The Day Thread
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Member Reputation points: 1377

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    this x100

If a broker is asking "How's my credit" they might think in the back of their minds they need good credit. 600 to us is gold but to them is horrible credit and if they think they need good credit, they won't bother filling out an app, especially if they were asked "How's your credit?"

An app should never be shotgunned around to everyone to see who bites, especially from the smaller shops and one man operations who don't run credit or do their own duediligence first.
    Hey ridX, I am a small shop and want to sign up to run credit. Who would be good that MCA people use. Also, if I run credit and 1 or 2 other Funders do also, how quickly will their score go down?

I signed up with Experian Connect so that the Merchant gets a soft pull but getting the Merchants to do this seems to slow down the process of getting everything in to submit. I just thought that I can pull credit myself and pre-qual the Merchant quicker.

I see plus and minuses on both sides of pulling credit. I have been telling my Merchants the same thing as John, "Do not let anyone do a hard pull, I am going to send you an email from Experian Connect so that you can pull your own credit and score and allow me to view it" BUT sometimes it is 2-3 days later (5 calls) and they still have not pulled credit.

I am thinking now that I just want to go ahead and do a hard pull since I already have the app and all the docs in and I do not want to wait and possibly have someone else take the deal.
    Last edited by BigIz; 10-24-2015 at 10:16 PM.