Direct lender looking for new iso's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Direct lender looking for new iso's

DISCOUNT MERCHANT FUNDING

We fund ​1st and subordinate positions
    [*]ACH Deal (Minimum 15k/monthly deposits)[*]CC deal (Minimum 5k/monthly cc volume)[*]Fund up to $4 million [*]Deal terms from 3-12 months on average/ 15 months for larger deals

TRUE ADD-ONs
    [*]Great selling point for you![*]​True add-on allows merchant to obtain additional financing without renewing[*]funds are added to back end of current advance and daily payments remains the same/term is extended[*]saves merchant thousands of dollars in factored money[*]Merchant will always come back to you for additional funding (We have a lot of recurring customers)

Your Commission
    [*]up to 12 POINTS (floating scale)[*]FULL COMMISSION on all add-ons renewals

COMPETITIVE PRICING
    [*]Risk Based Pricing[*]We look at every deal! If the deal makes sense we will work with your merchant

SYNDICATION Platform
    [*]Bonded (for large contributors)[*]Non-bonded

We look to do right by you and right by your customers. We answer our phones when you call and respond quickly to your emails. So if you are open to us letting us prove our worth and are willing to send some deals over, shoot me a call at 631-438-0562 or email me at tyler@discountmerchantfunding.com

All the best,
    Tyler
    Last edited by discountmerchant88; 10-20-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by discountmerchant88 View Post
    We fund ​1st and subordinate positions
    [*]ACH Deal (Minimum 15k/monthly deposits)[*]CC deal (Minimum 5k/monthly cc volume)

TRUE ADD-ONs
    [*]Great selling point for you![*]​True add-on allows merchant to obtain additional financing without renewing[*]funds are added to back end of current advance and daily payments remains the same/term is extended[*]saves merchant thousands of dollars in factored money[*]Merchant will always come back to you for additional funding (We have a lot of recurring customers)

Your Commission
    [*]up to 12 POINTS (floating scale)[*]FULL COMMISSION on all add-ons renewals

COMPETITIVE PRICING
    [*]Risk Based Pricing[*]We look at every deal! If the deal makes sense we will work with your merchant

SYNDICATION Platform
    [*]Bonded (for large contributors)[*]Non-bonded

We look to do right by you and right by your customers. We answer our phones when you call and respond quickly to your emails. So if you are open to us letting us prove our worth and are willing to send some deals over, shoot me a call at 631-438-0562

All the best,
    Tyler
    Company name would be useful info
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

We look to do right by you and right by your customers. We answer our phones when you call and respond quickly to your emails. So if you are open to us letting us prove our worth and are willing to send some deals over, shoot me a call at 631-438-0562 or email me at tyler@discountmerchantfunding.com

All the best,
    Tyler
    I am sure this will win everyone over.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Be nice, lets wait for Chambo to have some fun here...

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Can everyone stop bashing each other please?

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

sean (bash) do you know anything about these guys they call me like ten times a day

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Nothing wrong with wanting to do right by the customers. I mean, isn't that we are ALL supposed to be doing?

All the other stuff is already out there, so this is another "Me Too" company....unless they can explain why they are different

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    sean (bash) do you know anything about these guys they call me like ten times a day
    If they are the same Discount Merchant Funding that I was familiar with 8 years ago, then they have been around for a really long time. I don't think it's safe to assume that just because someone is posting here for their first time that they were born yesterday or just started.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    I don't blame them. that's why Cresthill Capital took the large billboard facing your window. I got tired calling!

You all know as well as I do that all lenders in the industry pretty much offer the same thing to an extent. But everyone has something that makes them a little different. You truly wont know who we are until you pick up the phone and find out for yourself.

Noob Reputation points: 10 nikki.swantek's Avatar

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikki.swantek View Post
    Hi Nikki, yes you can still post to the site. We had to remove a bunch since you posted the same thing 20 times. Please don't copy and paste the same thing in multiple threads

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

I couldn't agree more, While everyone is fighting are and arguing ... we're focused on funding -

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Can everyone stop bashing each other please?

Generalizing a little, I know, its the 80/20 rule (my opinion), 80% have the same products and services, but the 20% can make the difference.

So what is your 20%, what do you like to see in a lender that encourages/motivates/excites you (besides funding 100% of the deals you bring)?

Me it's - commission rate(s), exceptional communication (when processing a deal - constant, consistent, good and bad news) and relationship.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

You all know as well as I do that all lenders in the industry pretty much offer the same thing to an extent. But everyone has something that makes them a little different. You truly wont know who we are until you pick up the phone and find out for yourself.
    I tend to agree with you, since most companies in the space ae offering basically the same approvals for each file, it is the little things that make the biggest differences. For instance, IMO, if I can track you down on off hours and you are helpful that is worth a lot.

[QUOTE=AndyYSCISOdept;32278]I tend to agree with you, since most companies in the space ae offering basically the same approvals for each file, it is the little things that make the biggest differences. For instance, IMO, if I can track you down on off hours and you are helpful that is worth a lot.[/QUOTE

I'm always working, weekends included. My cell phone is on 24 hours a day, and in the rare occasion that you can't reach me on my cell, all you have to do is shoot me an email and I usually respond almost immediately.