Direct lender looking for new iso's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

You all know as well as I do that all lenders in the industry pretty much offer the same thing to an extent. But everyone has something that makes them a little different. You truly wont know who we are until you pick up the phone and find out for yourself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by discountmerchant88 View Post
    You all know as well as I do that all lenders in the industry pretty much offer the same thing to an extent. But everyone has something that makes them a little different. You truly wont know who we are until you pick up the phone and find out for yourself.
    I tend to agree with you, since most companies in the space ae offering basically the same approvals for each file, it is the little things that make the biggest differences. For instance, IMO, if I can track you down on off hours and you are helpful that is worth a lot.

[QUOTE=AndyYSCISOdept;32278]I tend to agree with you, since most companies in the space ae offering basically the same approvals for each file, it is the little things that make the biggest differences. For instance, IMO, if I can track you down on off hours and you are helpful that is worth a lot.[/QUOTE

I'm always working, weekends included. My cell phone is on 24 hours a day, and in the rare occasion that you can't reach me on my cell, all you have to do is shoot me an email and I usually respond almost immediately.