Large Plumbing Contractor
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    John - I just responded to this deal via email (not sure if this is you or not, since I'm guessing John Galt is not your real name...since I read Anne Rayn novels too). :-)

I am a direct lender and do a lot of MCA consolidations (consolidated $1.5M last week, alone). This client has daily payments of $5,046 (monthly of $106k) and total current balances of $242k. If we consolidated him I can get him down to $26,430k monthly, or a quarter of what he is paying. My average is about one-third of what clients are paying, for MCA consolidations.

Monthly payments (not daily). He can prepay remaining balance any time after six months, with no fees/penalties or interest. Principle only. Cheaper than Power Up, but I require more documentation and Due Diligence.

No stacking allowed and we enforce. This is only for companies that are healthy and want out from MCA dailies.

I need to see P&L and Balance Sheet for 2014 and 2015 YTD to determine the health of his business and see if it makes sense to take next steps.

If you are not the gentleman that I just had the email correspondence with, I apologize but I will need to stick with him since he brought it to me first.

If you or anyone has any questions about how we handle MCA consolidations, feel free to email. I will have a slight delay in responding as I will be out of the office most of the day Monday and Tues.

Thanks,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    Dan ive seen you on here before and i have meant to give you a call. Seems like you have a good product what kind of documents so you require for a submission?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

I did respond to your PM. Forwarding P&Ls and Balance as well as tax returns, YTD and ARs.
    PS: FYI, it's "Ayn Rand". She was not just a novelist, she created a movement which still exists today after 65 years. There's alot of us around especially now that it's happened the way she predicted it. The newest redoing of her book/movie just played out in 3 parts last year. Kudos, only one person Amanda (whoiskingsely) ever got it (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Kudos, only one person Amanda (whoiskingsely) ever got it (I think).
    umm, not quite...

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

I did respond to your PM. Forwarding P&Ls and Balance as well as tax returns, YTD and ARs.
    PS: FYI, it's "Ayn Rand". She was not just a novelist, she created a movement which still exists today after 65 years. There's alot of us around especially now that it's happened the way she predicted it. The newest redoing of her book/movie just played out in 3 parts last year. Kudos, only one person Amanda (whoiskingsely) ever got it (I think).
    Sounds good. Yes, my fingers moved faster than my brain. "Ayn", not "Anne". I read Atlas Shrugged and the Fountainhead 30 years ago and they still stay with me.

Have not yet received P&L and Balance Sheet. Please send to dan@fundingstrategypartners.com.

Thanks,

Dan

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Have all, will forward in AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Ayn Rand.. Her writings on hedonism/objectivism are intriguing as well.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Dan ive seen you on here before and i have meant to give you a call. Seems like you have a good product what kind of documents so you require for a submission?
    Hey SCCNY - With the following docs, I can give you some quick feedback one way or the other:

1.) P&L and Balance Sheet for 2014 and 2105 (NOT tax returns, but actual P&L and Balance Sheet). This is crucial
    2.) Six months Banks
    3.) Debt schedule, including total amount owed, to whom and daily payments
    4.) Brief description of client and what they are looking for

Best,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com