yellowstone still faking on deals - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What does the rep or the funder say?

jotucker1983
    I don't get brokers who so easily run on public forms to bash their Funders during the early periods of an issue. You see threads all the time where the broker bashes the hell out of the Funder, only to eventually have their issue resolved and have to come back with egg on their face and say, "I apologize, issue resolved".

Well, the internet is not something that you can erase. When you get up here and say YellowStone is this or that, when prospective merchants Google YellowStone, they might see your ranting thread about the company and decide not to do business with them.

Going on a Public Forum should be the very last resort, well after the situation is closed, so you don't have to come back with "egg" on your face after a huge rant only to say you "apologize".

"Sorry" isn't going to take the unwarranted negative review listing of YellowStone out of the search engine results.

Not sure the entire situation of this deal, but OP I can surely tell you that there's no such thing as an "A Paper" 3rd position deal.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 10-18-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Well said, John Tucker

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I don't get brokers who so easily run on public forms to bash their Funders during the early periods of an issue. You see threads all the time where the broker bashes the hell out of the Funder, only to eventually have their issue resolved and have to come back with egg on their face and say, "I apologize, issue resolved".

Well, the internet is not something that you can erase. When you get up here and say YellowStone is this or that, when prospective merchants Google YellowStone, they might see your ranting thread about the company and decide not to do business with them.

Going on a Public Forum should be the very last resort, well after the situation is closed, so you don't have to come back with "egg" on your face after a huge rant only to say you "apologize".

"Sorry" isn't going to take the unwarranted negative review listing of YellowStone out of the search engine results.

Not sure the entire situation of this deal, but OP I can surely tell you that there's no such thing as an "A Paper" 3rd position deal.
    The OP isn't a closer, and he certainly isn't #1. He's another addition to the ass clowns that piss in the prospect pool, clog the UW pipeline, lie to merchants, junk fax, robo-dial, and generally make the real professionals in this space look like complete fools when attempting to gain the attention of a merchant who has a legitimate need for funding.

I'm sorry, and maybe I've had too much coffee this morning, and maybe I'm looking at 10 files in front of me right now that I can't do **** with because they were all stacked 10x by scumbags with no heart, soul or business acumen, but I pray that these guys get squeezed the **** out of this industry somehow, and go back to flipping burgers or car warranty telemarketing where they belong.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    The OP isn't a closer, and he certainly isn't #1. He's another addition to the ass clowns that piss in the prospect pool, clog the UW pipeline, lie to merchants, junk fax, robo-dial, and generally make the real professionals in this space look like complete fools when attempting to gain the attention of a merchant who has a legitimate need for funding.

I'm sorry, and maybe I've had too much coffee this morning, and maybe I'm looking at 10 files in front of me right now that I can't do **** with because they were all stacked 10x by scumbags with no heart, soul or business acumen, but I pray that these guys get squeezed the **** out of this industry somehow, and go back to flipping burgers or car warranty telemarketing where they belong.
    Low barrier to entry in this space is a problem

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

Hey #1 Closer- you clearly have no clue how this game works. Why in the world would you send Yellowstone your A paper? Ondeck/MCC/BFS/AMI maybe...their company is set up to fund deals that other funders decline and higher risk deals for max dollar which they do extremely well.

Quote Originally Posted by #1closer View Post
    This is getting crazy with Yellowstone . I have a 100k deal with them they have had contracts signed coj over-nighted for 10 days and still have not funded . **** Yellowstone they have lost all my business. The worst part about it its A-paper . i know they dont give a **** but this is just so people don't waste time dealing with them. And on top of everything they were rude with the merchant (where they do that at? ). So the message here is **** YELLOWSTONE !!! any comments?

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

First of all the statements "A Paper" and "3rd Position" Should never be used in the same sentence, so stop with that nonsense. The deal was sent to yellowstone for a reason. I would hope that if the person who started this post can find this forum on the internet then they definitely have real A paper banks to send real A paper deals to. He sent the deal to yellowstone for a reason and that is because he knew that was the best chance to get the deal done.

#1closer how long do you think you will stay a "#1closer" if you lose the ability to fund your declines with yellowstone?? Just saying, airing dirty laundry on an open forum when you could have just as easily emailed or called Issac privately was not the best decision. Its not like he is hard to find he is on here all the time.. Just saying not exactly the beast business strategy to piss off one of the biggest banks in our space with one of the most public CEO's. Plain and simple Bad business
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Yellowstone is a valuable asset to any ISO. Anyone who thinks otherwise, or overlooks them, is simply leaving money on the table.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

yellowstone still faking on deals

Thanks Zach!!