yellowstone still faking on deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 22

post removed
    Last edited by #1closer; 10-19-2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: removed

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Why are you funding an a paper deal with Yellowstone?

Why does an a paper deal need a CoJ?

Why haven't you funded it elsewhere?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

An A paper deal would not need a COJ. What makes you think it was an A Paper deal? the volume?

I have the same problems you have with Yellowstone, just giving me the run around now for about a week in a half. I'm done with them....

Member Reputation points: 22

a-paper needing a 3rd postion thats why .700+ credit Volume 500k mth

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Try cash crunch they have been funding me deals in hours just did $150 k deal with them yesterday

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

sorry to hear that about your experience YS, Isaac is a stand up guy and I am sure he will address. As far as the A paper claim, once the merchant wants a 3rd position they are no longer A paper in my opinion. Why wouldn't first position funder give them more money? Assuming because they were stacked on with the 2nd?

3rd Position deal is not "A Paper." Maybe as a 1st based on what you mentioned but no "A Paper" funder would even consider a 3rd. In defense of Yellowstone, it has alot to do with whoever your rep is there.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by #1closer View Post
    a-paper needing a 3rd postion thats why .700+ credit Volume 500k mth
    If that merchant had no current balances outstanding and also not in a restricted industry, he should be A+ Paper. But with two balances outstanding, he is dropping down to at least D/E Paper based on the fact that the first two advances are probably already taking 25% of his monthly gross.

The third advance probably would boost this up to 40% of his monthly gross, which is probably why the COJ was needed with the Agreement. Then after getting the Agreement back, they probably looked at it "one more time" and decided to pass on the additional stack.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 10-16-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

This is getting crazy with Yellowstone . I have a 100k deal with them they have had contracts signed coj over-nighted for 10 days and still have not funded . **** Yellowstone they have lost all my business. The worst part about it its A-paper . i know they dont give a **** but this is just so people don't waste time dealing with them. And on top of everything they were rude with the merchant (where they do that at? ). So the message here is **** YELLOWSTONE !!! any comments?
    So, what is YSC saying the delay is?

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

This is getting crazy with Yellowstone . I have a 100k deal with them they have had contracts signed coj over-nighted for 10 days and still have not funded . **** Yellowstone they have lost all my business. The worst part about it its A-paper . i know they dont give a **** but this is just so people don't waste time dealing with them. And on top of everything they were rude with the merchant (where they do that at? ). So the message here is **** YELLOWSTONE !!! any comments?
    I hear you. We had problems with YS. For some reason all the deals we sent them were already "inhouse" Renewals would disappear. Too many good lenders to work with one that screws with you

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

I have used yellowstone countless times with zero issues...they are good to me..

"A" paper 3rd position....

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    I hear you. We had problems with YS. For some reason all the deals we sent them were already "inhouse" Renewals would disappear. Too many good lenders to work with one that screws with you
    How many deals did you send them that were already in house? You know this happens all the time with every lender, right? You are not always the merchant's 1st choice, and since most ISO's work with YSC in some capacity, it's very likely they have seen the file prior to you getting the application. Check the inquiries on the credit (if you have the ability to pull credit), otherwise, have a backup.

Of all the lenders I have tried to work with, I can say Yellowstone is one of the better ones. Are they perfect, no. But any lender that can take a deal with collection activity, low FICO, negative days, high-risk industry, tax liens, and turn it into money in my pocket, I have respect for.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

When you have a high risk deal, Yellowstone consistently comes in 20% higher in funding amount than anybody out there claiming to be high risk. I've tried them all. At least 20%

And yeah of course there will be files in house already. Because of what I stated above everybody sends them deals. If it's in house and not funded you have 14 days to hope the other ISO can't close then it's game back on for you to do your thing.

If it's funded, well then that's part of the game. Get back on the horn and find another.

If you are having trouble funding after contracts and stips in, well then that must be a bad rep. Because I can vouch that Avi doesn't play that game and from what I've read on here about their other reps they for the most part they don't either.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

#1 closer contact me directly on Monday and we will review your specific file to see what the issue is. In regards to files already being in house here is the situation. Almaty all isos use us for what we do best which is fund high risk and other lenders declined files for more money. Because of that we receive most files we see more than once and in some cases 3-4 times. The merchants start shopping and sending their files everywhere once they have been declined so we get it from everyone. We are extremely transparent with regards to our shorter file exclusivity rules and if anyone needs clarification they can contact me directly. Have a good weekend everyone.

Isaac D. Stern
    Chief Executive Officer
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    PH (800) 955-2411 X 1060
    Fax (888) 315-8546
    Cell (917) 743-8369
    Isaac@Yellowstonecap.com
    www.yellowstonecap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

you should include more info such as what is your rep telling you the hold up is?

I don't deal with YS but I've been in this business for a long time and if a deal hasn't funded in 10 days there is always communication with the UW as to why it hasn't funded yet (what are they telling you?).

I think this info should have been included rather than come on a public forum cursing them out left and right because your deal hasn't funded yet.

If you were really a #1 closer, you wouldn't have to depend on this one deal for 100K to make or break you, you should have dozens of other pending deals in your pipeline which would not cause you to snap at YS.

good luck with your "100K" deal

Look at the numbers YSC does, and they also just restructured itself in a power move to grow even larger. Must be crazy times over there these days to say the least.

Isaac - CEO - still jumping on DF to personally answer the call of some whiny broker that couldn't wrap up a deal.

#RESPECT Isaac, Respect given bro

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Thanks KTK. We may be a large company now but we are only as good as our reps and brokers. I try to hold everyone to the highest standards so I am sure we will get to the bottom of this specific deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

What a loser . I am not a fan of a Yellowstone for my own reasons . But you obviously know nothing about the industry. Calling a third position a paper . Actually waiting ten days do get to the truth of what's happening . Isaac is extremely responsive to emails if you tried to escalate it after a day or two .
    I will love to hear why this "a" deal didn't fund ? Chances are that the #1 closer can't close **** .

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Enough deals to know something was not right.
    Backup was another lender as YS offers were actually much lower than other funders + their large closing fees did not seem worth it to pursue more deals with them.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    How many deals did you send them that were already in house? You know this happens all the time with every lender, right? You are not always the merchant's 1st choice, and since most ISO's work with YSC in some capacity, it's very likely they have seen the file prior to you getting the application. Check the inquiries on the credit (if you have the ability to pull credit), otherwise, have a backup.

Of all the lenders I have tried to work with, I can say Yellowstone is one of the better ones. Are they perfect, no. But any lender that can take a deal with collection activity, low FICO, negative days, high-risk industry, tax liens, and turn it into money in my pocket, I have respect for.

No doubt Isaac. My point exactly

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    What a loser . I am not a fan of a Yellowstone for my own reasons . But you obviously know nothing about the industry. Calling a third position a paper . Actually waiting ten days do get to the truth of what's happening . Isaac is extremely responsive to emails if you tried to escalate it after a day or two .
    I will love to hear why this "a" deal didn't fund ? Chances are that the #1 closer can't close **** .
    Personally I never had a problem wit YS. They do charge high fees but through their relationships they are able to get deals done that nobody else can do. As you can see Isaac is always on here, their ISO relations shouldn't be a problem. Cant complain bit you have to know what type of deals to send them.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Personally I never had a problem wit YS. They do charge high fees but through their relationships they are able to get deals done that nobody else can do. As you can see Isaac is always on here, their ISO relations shouldn't be a problem. Cant complain bit you have to know what type of deals to send them.
    I am a funder at yelliwstone. If you need me to look at a file and get you responses, let me know.