Looking for a Direct Lender? Contact Lex Group Funding today!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 194

Talking Looking for a Direct Lender? Contact Lex Group Funding today!

We are a small direct lender located in NYC and we opened our doors for business in 2015. Though the company is new, we have a seasoned management team who has several years of experience in the industry. Our rates are on par with the industry standard and range from 1.38-1.46 with commission included - our payouts can go up to 12% in some cases. Since we are new, our terms are shorter and our funding cap is lower than some – going up to 6 months and 50,000. We also are open to taking up to a 3rd position, if the cash flow allows it. Currently the only state we do not fund in is CA but we plan to in the future. We are currently offer daily ACH MCAs at this time but are hoping to establish split relationships in the near future so we can expand our product offering.

While we realize the market has become saturated with the influx of other direct lenders, Lex Group Funding values quality service as the key that sets us apart from other MCA lenders.

* We are committed to serving our ISOs by providing quick turnaround time for all submissions and inquiries
    * We thrive on helping merchants increase their cash flow and productivity by helping them understand where their money is going so they can better manage their finances and succeed in business
    * We provide personalized service to our clients while making the process easier; our goal is to eliminate the red tape and robotic automation that can be associated with other lenders

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Lex Group Funding LLC
    369 Lexington Ave, Ste 303, New York, NY 10017
    O: (646) 556-6669
    info@lexgf.com
    Last edited by Lexgroup; 01-06-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Um ..thete r already many lenders who beat what you offer

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Um ..thete r already many lenders who beat what you offer
    K, thanks for the feedback?

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexgroup View Post
    Lex Group Funding is a small direct lender. Our objective is to provide a offers competitive rates & commission while also providing personalized service to our clients, both ISOs and merchants. Commission can be up sold to 12% (depending on deal) with terms ranging from 3-6 months and an average factor at 1.42. We are open to doing multiple positions (up to 3rd) as long as cash flow is strong and merchant can sustain additional payments. We are currently doing ACH deals but we plan on doing credit card deals as well. Minimum funding is 5,000, max funding is 50,000. If paying off another company/companies merchant should net 50% of the advance. No California deals at this time but expect to fund them in the future. Contact us today for more information.

Lex Group Funding LLC
    369 Lexington Ave, Ste 303, New York, NY 10017
    O: (646) 556-6669
    info@lexgf.com
    Our objective is to provide a offers competitive rates & commission while also providing personalized service to our clients, both ISOs and merchants. Commission can be up sold to 12% (depending on deal) with terms ranging from 3-6 months and an average factor at 1.42

Nothing unique or original here, and not competitive at all. What else you got that would make me interrupt already profitable relationships to deal with you?

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Our objective is to provide a offers competitive rates & commission while also providing personalized service to our clients, both ISOs and merchants. Commission can be up sold to 12% (depending on deal) with terms ranging from 3-6 months and an average factor at 1.42

Nothing unique or original here, and not competitive at all. What else you got that would make me interrupt already profitable relationships to deal with you?
    couldn't have said it better myself. Why anyone would send less deals to their proven relationships to try a new bank offering the same exact thing is something I will never understand. Anytime a new bank calls me that is my first question. "WHAT DO YOU OFFER THAT THE BANKS I AM ALREADY WORKING WITH DONT? If the answer is we do the same thing then no reason to take a chance on a new unproven bank
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

you lost me at max funding 50k

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    you lost me at max funding 50k
    I never even got to that far in the post I stopped at 3-6 month average factor 1.42
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Voluntarily bumped a negative post that was almost 3 months in the archives. Whooops

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Looking for a Direct Lender? Contact Lex Group Funding today!

One part of the new CA legislation that stipulates funders and brokers have a license that I am actually looking forward to, is that it will be a quick as an SOS search or a phone call to find out if someone claiming to be a 'direct lender' is one or not. You'll get real addresses, see complaints, and know what the real deal is on these 'funders'. Perhaps the most dangerous part of this game is not knowing where your client's information is ending up, and who is on the other end of the email address you send it to. Are they a felon? A thief? A homeless bum turned processor? I wonder how many millions of dollars in commissions have been snatched from honest ISO pockets by shady practices at lenders' offices. How many renewals have been done without the knowledge of the originating broker and commissions never paid? How many declines and then magical approvals after the broker is cut out of the deal?

Bends the mind...

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

That is true. I also, think that we are starting to see the beginning of the end of the "Me Too Funders". There seemed to be a relentless stream of "New Direct Lenders" between January 2014 and Late 2015 and they all offered the exact same products. However, I think at this point the established group of Direct Lenders have won the day as ISOs and Brokers have become skeptical of taking chances with New Direct Lenders for the exact reasons FUNd names above. Couldn't have happened sooner.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    That is true. I also, think that we are starting to see the beginning of the end of the "Me Too Funders". There seemed to be a relentless stream of "New Direct Lenders" between January 2014 and Late 2015 and they all offered the exact same products. However, I think at this point the established group of Direct Lenders have won the day as ISOs and Brokers have become skeptical of taking chances with New Direct Lenders for the exact reasons FUNd names above. Couldn't have happened sooner.
    i honestly feel bad for the iso rep at these companies that offer zero . i had one call me last week trying to sign me up at 5 points commission on 1.45 for 3 months that will do the hard to fund industry . min. fico 600 , min tib 1 year . i told the guy that i am not trying to be rude but he should find a new job

Good luck with the lenders you are working with. We are just trying to promote ourselves like everyone else here. The rates and factor are on par with many other lenders out there. Keep in mind that there are plenty of lenders that charge much higher factors and fees while paying much less in commission, and providing subpar service. What is unique about us is that we make the process simple and smooth for both merchants and ISOs, we all know how hairy things can get in the funding process. We are upfront with the merchants and try to help them manage their cash flow better so that they can succeed in their business. We look to establish long-term ISO relationships by providing quality service and personalized attention. We are experienced and easy to work with. If you feel daring you can give us a shot, worst that can happen is you fund the deal with another lender. The ball is in your court.