Live Transfer Leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Live Transfer Leads

Anybody have any feedback on live transfer leads? Conversion rates? Quality? Cost? etc. Please let me know....thanks

Live Transfer Leads

99% crap and rising. I like to hear them out for fun when they call. The Brooklyn car dealer (former) is my favorite.

"Hey lookie here man, don't ya know you gotta spend da money to make da money"

Yeah ok clown. That is why you found me through my paid craigslist add I posted looking to hire sales reps that - you hijacked to get a lead to me - and you have zero marketing budget.

For the newbie, at the very very best, you will be spending thousands on a pipeline you have to stay on daily.

No such thing as spending $3000 on transfers and making a $5000 return that week. That's all BS.

This industry is as bloated as it can be.

We've been generating transfers from our FL office here for over a year and most of our buyers that started back then are still with us. We dial on in-house leads and qualify for business owner, $15k monthly revenue, been in business 6 months, wants to borrow money. No trucking, law firms, adult industry, business...if the call doesn't meet that criteria you aren't billed for the call. We do a hand off intro to your agent and give a 60 sec buffer, $45 per billable call. Some guys love them and others dont (see above), but the transfers work well if your agents are accustom to taking inbound calls. We also do direct mail drops to drive inbound calls, and typically blend transfers in while waiting on the mail calls. Email me if you'd like, we can discuss further and I can send you some call recordings and mailer pieces for example - joe@seafrontmarketing.com or give me a call at 866-683-6213 x 1

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by McaMe View Post
    Anybody have any feedback on live transfer leads? Conversion rates? Quality? Cost? etc. Please let me know....thanks
    Stay far away from buying live transfers. Best live transfers if you have the work ethic: get some coffee, pick up a phone, make 350+ dials, and transfer the calls to yourself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20156

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyformerchant View Post

No such thing as spending $3000 on transfers and making a $5000 return that week. That's all BS.
    No it takes 2 - 4 weeks, for 60% of the leads, with the remainder converting in next 2 - 5 months, if you have a good source with non uccs, non-aged.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Best live transfers if you have the work ethic: get some coffee, pick up a phone, make 350+ dials, and transfer the calls to yourself.
    I tried that model with four guys for about two months. They would have made more money working at McDonald's.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I tried that model with four guys for about two months. They would have made more money working at McDonald's.
    At $15/hour you may see a lot of ISO's in this industry heading that....as they should.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Some funding companies thrive on outsourced live transfers. The secret is that you have to work out an exclusive arrangement, control all the data they receive and do relentless quality control on the call center's pitches and scripts and performance metrics. You have to be prepared to fly out overseas to the call center and spend weeks training the staff. Once you're fully dialed in, live transfers will become the best of your marketing campaigns. It's much more scalable than inbound campaigns and will yield the biggest bang for your buck. It's also hideously expensive and you won't see a positive ROI until the renewals kick in. You really have to have a long-term mindset.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 10-09-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Live Transfer Leads

For those in this business who do not have dozens and dozens and dozens of potential renewals out there, time to pack up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyformerchant View Post
    For those in this business who do not have dozens and dozens and dozens of potential renewals out there, time to pack up.
    i had the largerst Sept ever, been in industry 10 years. 65% renewals. I would agree with this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Some funding companies thrive on outsourced live transfers. The secret is that you have to work out an exclusive arrangement, control all the data they receive and do relentless quality control on the call center's pitches and scripts and performance metrics. You have to be prepared to fly out overseas to the call center and spend weeks training the staff. Once you're fully dialed in, live transfers will become the best of your marketing campaigns. It's much more scalable than inbound campaigns and will yield the biggest bang for your buck. It's also hideously expensive and you won't see a positive ROI until the renewals kick in. You really have to have a long-term mindset.
    Isn't this what I said before and got gang-banged by the crew here? The cost of acquisition (as an ISO) is so f-ing high. And if you have to pay a 'base' to your reps too...oy vey!

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

By law you better pay at least minimum wage. They are not independent as DOL will tell you and fine you.

Member Reputation points: 1377

You do not have to pay minimum wage overseas. I was in a different industry for over 26 years and a lot of the grunt work was outsourced to the phillippines. They paid them $200-$500 a month. I believe that is the whole point of going overseas. The startup will cost you but in the long run it will dramatically cut the cost of lead acquisition. I just started in MCA and cannot afford to set it up but that is definitely my long term plan.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

No one said it was overseas. I am only talking about the US. I was replying to the ISO issue here in the States not one in CR or DR etc.

Merchant Worthy has good LT's if you buy in bulk and you pay top dollar for the US transfers.