NAB Advertising Cash Advance Program on Processing Statements of Converted Merchants
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Eli - "Thesyndicator" - I am not sure where you get your "facts" from so let me clarify.

I am not familiar with how the other processing companies are managed, but I can tell you that Benchmark or any other affiliated companies do not have our own in-house sales force, so we do not and could not compete with our funders, ISO's or reps, nor do we advertise for funding at all. Not on statement messages, no online advertising and not on our website - nothing at all. If a call or request comes from our merchant base - that request if forwarded to the ISO on file.

What I also can confirm is Benchmark does not involve itself with funding companies beyond the Processor/ISO and split funding relationship. The only other partnership we have with Yellowstone is with this year’s fantasy football for charity. See link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...61+PRN20131121

If there is anything that I can do to further assist you or if you have any genuine questions or concerns please email us and I will address them.

As our over 100 funders who we split for can attest to, we go way and beyond to be their processing solution and split funding partners. We thank them for their business.
    Last edited by Benchmark; 11-25-2013 at 05:36 PM.