LAST CHANCE: Here's How We Are Conucting The Launch of UCC FEED
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Post LAST CHANCE: Here's How We Are Conucting The Launch of UCC FEED

Powerfully Efficient and Simple Features

Everyone who visits the site will be able to start searching UCC's and making calls without offering up so much as an e-mail address. Yup... thousands of leads will be at your fingertips instantly!

AWESOME. However, those who sign up to be invited by the end of the day today will be defaulted into our pro-plan under a free trial basis. Here are the pro features:

1. Get fresh records every 7 days. (Every 45 days with free plan)
    2. Filter records by the existence of a cell phone only. Bye bye gatekeepers!
    3. Filter records by the existence of an e-mail address.
    4. E-mail folks in one tap or click.
    5. Access ALL 5 States vs. only two on free plan.
    6. E-mail leads to yourself or your CRM (after you have called the record and converted it to a lead)
    7. Search by 115 secured parties (no secured party filtering in free plan).
    8. Market Compass. I evaluate trends to send monthly reports on where the opportunities seem to be emerging.

Our next update will feature:
    1. The addition of Texas
    2. Ability to filter records by revenues.

We're Capping Sign Ups To Ensure You Make Money

We will be placing an undisclosed hard cap on user sign ups. If you try to sign up after we hit that cap, you will be wait listed. We didn't build UCCFeed to sign up a million people and have none of them make any money. This is precisely why there are no downloads. We don't want the big dogs downloading the entire database and outspending the little guys crushing them in the process. This was built for you....

Nonetheless, once we that cap is hit - your wallet is protected as the cap is based on supply. Unlike other data providers and so forth, we are going the extra mile to do everything we can to make sure you make money. So, limiting the amount of competition you have makes sense so all can eat well! As we add more states, there will be more supply so naturally we'll add user accordingly.

THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME WE WILL OFFER FREE TRIALS FOR THE PAID PLAN AS THERE WILL BE A 100% FREE SERVICE TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE POUNDING PHONES TO BUILD UP YOUR BANKROLL. SO LOCK IN YOUR SPOT NOW AT UCCFEED.COM
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 10-02-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Please let us help you by not signing up for multiple accounts. Those who sign up for multiple accounts will not be granted access to evaluate the pro plan on a free trial basis.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Only 5 states?? And only 2 on your "free plan"?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    Only 5 states?? And only 2 on your "free plan"?
    Rob,

Great questions and I am happy to provide more context. Allowing users to access 2 states for free is essentially an endless "free sample." I am sure you get approached for free samples all the time, and it's tough to do that because you do not know who is super serious vs. not. Additionally, on the buyer side of things, an "endless free sample" allows them reach the sample size requirement of their choosing. Some people will be sold after 10 dials, others after 10,000 dials, and others - never. That's generally how it goes with freemium models. You can find more info on Freemium models and strategy at Freemium.org

Now with regard to coverage, we're only focusing on the top 5 states with a 6th to flank it soon. That exposes the user base to somewhere in the neighborhood of 55-60% of all total available filings. As you well know, it's easier to get raw data in some states vs. others, however, as more of the tougher (smaller) states comply with laws to allow for the bulk download of raw UCC data, we'll be able to quickly add those as well.

Well when your customers quickly run out of data send them my way. We have coverage on virtually every state.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

Well when your customers quickly run out of data send them my way. We have coverage on virtually every state.
    Rob,

We're capping the number of users based on math. Essentially, we know exactly how many deals will fund based on X number of records. So, if we know there are X number of deals, we let in Y number of members in so that they can all get value. I alluded to this above. Additionally, no one will be able to download anything so everyone will view records on a level playing field.

As I state on our site, we are research company at heart... I've personally put more hours into that part of things than I care to admit... So, when you pair research with a design set up to support the growth of small offices, while keeping a tight lid on the number of users relative to the supply, you develop a cult like following... So we hope. Finally, we don't sit and think about, or talk about ways to make a fast buck with this. We want to create lasting value. We sit and focus on making guys the most money. As we speak I'm curating the database to squeeze every e-mail address and cell phone number I can out of it to spare guys from cold calling.

In the mean time, you're welcome to run roughshod on us in the other 42 contiguous states. I've been sending you blind referrals for those who need CSV files and I am happy to continue to do so.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 10-02-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

popcorn eating..

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Rob, with your "bursting" pipeline, how do you have so much time to come on a free forum and harass the competition?

Same to you FUND... Same to you... I read this website every night, and all you ever do is have negative comments towards anyone giving you business. LOL.

I wasn't able to sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeClientele View Post
    I wasn't able to sign up.
    You missed the deadline. However email team@uccfeed.com and I will get you set up.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Rob, with your "bursting" pipeline, how do you have so much time to come on a free forum and harass the competition?
    I work smart, not hard.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206