Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
I agree that the vermin with the 4 plus got to go . I just feel the a lenders are vermin also for not allowing a merchant that can handle more to get more because they have a cap on their funding . All that language of can't stack should not be put into a contract when the dollar amount was decided by their caps as opposed to what they feel the merchant can handle.
I have yet to hear or understand the other side to them taking advantage to lock in one of their client s . To me this is just as bad (or close to it )
the problem with this argument is different lenders have a different idea of what a merchant can handle.. If you go to a 1st position funder they are goonna say 11%-14% of gross is what a merchant can handle depending on term. You go to a second position lender that number is 20%-25%. What a merchant can handle is to subjective an argument when you are dealing with so many different companies each with their own set of guidelines.. If the 1st position isnt enough for the merchant they shouldn't take it and look for a company that will give them more. Taking what the 1st bank is ok with then breaching that contract by stacking makes the merchant and the stacker wrong not the 1st position bank