Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
I don't agree that all stacking is wrong . If an a lender caps a guy doing 900k a month at 150k because he's in construction industry is it wrong for another lender to fund 300k on top of them ?
If they are not underwriting if a merchant can handle it I understand that's wrong .
But to say no one can stack ever makes no sense .
Let me know when visa sues MasterCard for giving the same client another credit card
This is the same comparison folks have been using since the beginning to justify stacking (you can get more than one credit card, so....)

the end is near on these stacking shenanigans. It's not due to whether a merchant can handle it or not, it is because all the vermin in this industry have taken it too far. 4-5-6 positions? 30-50% of gross sales a month? That is all out predatory...and it has obviously gotten the Justice Department's attention.

Go use that credit card argument before a judicial panel and see how far it gets you. Or better yet, ask Rewards Network how the "it's not a loan, it's a cash advance" line worked in California