Hey all,

Thanks for the questions some of you have sent over via e-mail. We have answered those questions in the support section of our site. The #1 question I got was "can I see your secured party list." Well, it's available for all to view on UCCFeed.com

We have 115 secured parties and counting. They represent over 500 aliases (and counting). You will be exposed to UCC's you could not buy even if you tried.

I have also received questions on pricing. Pricing info will be published when we launch. However, given the sheer level of distrust the industry has towards UCC data providers, we will operate under a freemium model. The free plan will allow any Joe Broker to come to our site, apply himself, and make money. Naturally, with the pro plan you'll make more money, but the idea is for us to earn your trust via the freemium model.

We just hope that the days of buying UCC records through a CSV file sent to you via e-mail containing old, fake, and doctored up filings, mixed in with a good one here and there are over.