115 Merchant Cash / Short Term Working Capital Secured Parties and Counting
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hey all,

Thanks for the questions some of you have sent over via e-mail. We have answered those questions in the support section of our site. The #1 question I got was "can I see your secured party list." Well, it's available for all to view on UCCFeed.com

We have 115 secured parties and counting. They represent over 500 aliases (and counting). You will be exposed to UCC's you could not buy even if you tried.

I have also received questions on pricing. Pricing info will be published when we launch. However, given the sheer level of distrust the industry has towards UCC data providers, we will operate under a freemium model. The free plan will allow any Joe Broker to come to our site, apply himself, and make money. Naturally, with the pro plan you'll make more money, but the idea is for us to earn your trust via the freemium model.

We just hope that the days of buying UCC records through a CSV file sent to you via e-mail containing old, fake, and doctored up filings, mixed in with a good one here and there are over.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

You're almost half way there with 115 and 500. And to hear that people are selling "old, fake, and doctored up filings" is just terrible.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    You're almost half way there with 115 and 500.
    We're more than half way to delivering the absolute best UCC lead generation experience ever. You are absolutely going to love it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

You're years too late, and you haven't even arrived yet. UCC data? That's the new thing you've been talking about that's going to change the lead gen game for brokers? Ugh....

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    You're years too late, and you haven't even arrived yet. UCC data? That's the new thing you've been talking about that's going to change the lead gen game for brokers? Ugh....
    We're just trying to listen to our customers and give them what they want. You may not be a customer and that's fine, but I have worked with a lot of ISO's. I have trained them on my methods. I have asked them; "does this work for you?" That's generally the first thing you should do before you go building stuff. Otherwise, you run the risk of building useless garbage no one wants. Every idea is a dumb idea otherwise everybody would be doing it... Imagine how they looked at the first person who said; "we're going to put water in a bottle and sell it!"

Yeah OK, but UCCs aren't leads. Please stop calling them leads. A lead is someone who has expressed recent interest in your product in one way shape or form. For example, is someone with a drivers license that owns a car a potential prospect to buy a new car? Sure. That's data. The name and number of a person with a valid drivers license that uses a car to get around.

A lead would be someone who visited a car lot or a website for new cars in the last month. That would indicate current interest, and that action would be a LEAD IN to have a conversation about them buying a car from you.

All the "lead" peddlers out there...get it right.

Yeah OK, but UCCs aren't leads. Please stop calling them leads.
    I am sorry there must be some confusion. "I don't sell leads" is usually the very first thing I say when people to approach me to purchase COLD DATA. "I don't sell UCC leads, but I will train you on how to get records and append contact info" is the first thing I say to people who contact me to buy "UCC leads." Feel free to carefully read the site along with all questions and answers. If there is copy present you feel may be mis-leading in anyway, I am all ears and am happy to take a look. Thanks!

Yeah OK, but UCCs aren't leads. Please stop calling them leads. A lead is someone who has expressed recent interest in your product in one way shape or form. For example, is someone with a drivers license that owns a car a potential prospect to buy a new car? Sure. That's data. The name and number of a person with a valid drivers license that uses a car to get around.

A lead would be someone who visited a car lot or a website for new cars in the last month. That would indicate current interest, and that action would be a LEAD IN to have a conversation about them buying a car from you.

All the "lead" peddlers out there...get it right.

I don't agree. In my opinion UCC leads are leads. These are people who are already familiar with your type of products and services and more than likely are in a position to use those same type of products and services again. If you have some who has expressed recent interest in your actual company’s products and services I would call them a prospect. I only find it in the MCA space that people think a lead is someone who has to be beating down your door to sign on the dotted line. But in the end everyone has their own opinion on everything.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

YuliyaG,

So I just got an email from Jay Ballentine and it looks like you and he are in cahoots together on the "UCCFeed" deal. That explains a lot to me. Best of luck to you.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

I don't agree. In my opinion UCC leads are leads. These are people who are already familiar with your type of products and services and more than likely are in a position to use those same type of products and services again. If you have some who has expressed recent interest in your actual company’s products and services I would call them a prospect. I only find it in the MCA space that people think a lead is someone who has to be beating down your door to sign on the dotted line. But in the end everyone has their own opinion on everything.
    The only opinion that counts is that of the consumer and the guys on the front lines. Pick up the phone and build a pipe Rob, then you'll know what I mean. I can tell you that just because someone is familiar with MCA does not make them a lead.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

While I can vouch that Rob's UCC's are pretty legit (to say the least), I'd have to agree with fund. A UCC record is far from a lead.

I have been a sales rep for Infogroup for 10 years now and have been selling "leads" since day one. I'm on the phone all day long and because of that my pipes are about to burst.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

I have been a sales rep for Infogroup for 10 years now and have been selling "leads" since day one. I'm on the phone all day long and because of that my pipes are about to burst.
    I meant a pipe for MCA bud, and I know, I know, everyone on here has pipes so fat they can't stuff any more cash into the glove box of their Ferrari..

I'm more of a Lambo guy
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

I don't agree. In my opinion UCC leads are leads.
    If you're going by the dictionary definition of "lead" you're technically right. If you're going by the Investopedia definition, you're wrong. I guess this is pretty much open for interpretation. To be "safe" I manage expectations by referring to them as records. If your records are high quality, accurate, and recent, no one can accuse you of selling bad records. However, if you position them as leads and people who are not skilled failed to convert, you're on the hook for "selling bad leads." My two cents...

By the way - I too can vouch for the quality of Rob's records.