Real Estate Investment Comp Avg 700k a mo deposits avg ledger 600k 650 FICO need home
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Real Estate Investment Comp Avg 700k a mo deposits avg ledger 600k 650 FICO need home

The company is a Real Estate Investment Company, but they do not receive investments from their customers to use in any way or offer investments. They simply are called a real estate investment company because they internally buy mostly commercial office building and flip them or hold them and receive rent roll. They finance these properties with conventional banks and those same sources are unwilling to finance a golf course. So that leaves opportunity knocking if you are willing to fund the deal. It's a clean File that has not been shopped, I was going to fund it through Rapid Advance but the merchant has to be in Biz 5 years for them. This merchant has been in biz 3 years and they want to buy a golf course, they're looking for 200-500k from a DIRECT LENDER, PLEASE!! (no brokers, sorry). I have it at 1 other A lender who's capped at 200k offer, someone should definitely be able to go at least to 350k on this file. The merchant

DM me if you are a Direct Lender and have an interest.

Thanks,

Money Matchmaker

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

PM Sent

- Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280

If they hold any real estate and not all are flips then reach out to Zach on DF. He will be able to help you I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMatchMaker View Post
    The company is a Real Estate Investment Company, but they do not receive investments from their customers to use in any way or offer investments. They simply are called a real estate investment company because they internally buy mostly commercial office building and flip them or hold them and receive rent roll. They finance these properties with conventional banks and those same sources are unwilling to finance a golf course. So that leaves opportunity knocking if you are willing to fund the deal. It's a clean File that has not been shopped, I was going to fund it through Rapid Advance but the merchant has to be in Biz 5 years for them. This merchant has been in biz 3 years and they want to buy a golf course, they're looking for 200-500k from a DIRECT LENDER, PLEASE!! (no brokers, sorry). I have it at 1 other A lender who's capped at 200k offer, someone should definitely be able to go at least to 350k on this file. The merchant

Thanks,

Money Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMatchMaker View Post

Thanks,

Money Matchmaker
    Contact Andy at Broadway Advance. 646-829-9514 OR andy.broadwayadvance@gmail.com
    No Collateral no Warranty, Get Money is 7 days.

Andy,
    Tell Phil I said hello.