Does anyone provide lines of credit?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I have a merchant whose looking for a credit line of at least Two million. He has excellent credit and his business has been flurishing for over 20yrs he's in the medical field.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

We provide LOCs at the bank level depending on what medical business the company does. We also do factoring and asset based lines of credit for companies that do not qualify for our bank products. What exactly does the Company do?

Banned Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pwhite32 View Post
    I have a merchant whose looking for a credit line of at least Two million. He has excellent credit and his business has been flurishing for over 20yrs he's in the medical field.
    I would look into OnDeck's line of credit product. I don't know off hand how high their limit is or what their underwriting criteria is but worth looking into. They recently launched it about a month or two ago.
    Last edited by cpnbizdev; 09-23-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3956

Sent you a private message
    Brent Goggins
    Business Credit Consultants
    ISO Relations Manager
    Direct: 518-776-7501
    Email: BrentG@bccusa.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

You need a lender that specifically deals with the medical industry for a line of credit.
    We work with a couple of investors that do these lines of credit and have done these before. More complex since most lenders will not lend directly against insurance receivables
    Typically you get up to 85-90% of eligible AR on a revolving line of credit.
    Eligible AR is what is actually collected under 90 days. Rates are very competitive 5-12%.

ondeck wont get close to 2M credit line, but those are very common dollar amounts among other lenders

Ben
    info@omegafund.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pwhite32 View Post
    Last edited by omegafund; 09-23-2015 at 10:32 AM.

OnDeck's credit platform, though newer, is an amazing product. Quite a few of our clients are seeing success with it. But it is a bit more difficult to qualify for. For those we are unable to push to OnDeck's platform, we offer a product that's similar where threw the customers personal credit we are able to offer lines of credit up to 150k.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Sent a pm to you. If a traditional LOC is your client's preference and you can get it from one of the fine lenders here, then absolutely go for it. But if you are not successful, we should talk. I am a direct lender. My product looks more like a traditional term loan, but a lot of my clients treat us like a line of credit, using our cash, paying it down (or off) then using it again and again. I've funded some clients 8-10 times over a few years. If you think that might be a fit, feel free to reach out.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by cpnbizdev View Post
    I would look into OnDeck's line of credit product. I don't know off hand how high their limit is or what their underwriting criteria is but worth looking into. They recently launched it about a month or two ago.
    $20K max. They don't even do ACH deals > $250K. Close though...

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

ARF has a neat line of credit program. It's essentially like a concurrent funding but available for a longer duration. They also have solid rates and weekly payments.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

Reach out to Mac at The Credit Junction. They go out to $2M.
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Hey
    I'm Charlie we are a boutique direct lending group.We lend our own money,NOT a hedge fund.Please send me the last 12 months bank statements along with an application.I will submit for underwriting today.We specialize in unique funding opportunities.Email me for ISO agreement.

Charlie Friedman
    844-845-CASH
    848-333-5421 cell
    info@tsxcap.com
    www.tsxcap.com

We are a direct lender specializing in*medical*accounts receivable financing. We have*medical*billers on staff and it is our niche specialty. We can do both AR factoring lines and AR lines of credit. If your client is still searching for a financing solution, please give me a call.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/