New ISO, Starting my own shop, which lenders would pick me up?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    what do you do while you are waiting for inbounds? how long does each one of those inbound calls take, how many hours in a day does one work, and what’s the balance?
    Well I can certainly answer that one. I typically get 3-5 inbounds per day which breaks down to 80 leads per month. Right now I have about 75 active leads in my pipeline that I'm constantly working through emails, follow up phone calls, etc. Believe me, I'm plenty busy and not exactly waiting around with my mouth open for a lead to drop into it. The great thing about the inbound leads is that each merchant expressed interest in working capital so I can spend my time very efficiently and not have to chase dead wood. I personally fund 20-50 deals per month (all new business) so I know this system works.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 03-10-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2165

"Hey this is Grant Cardone, Google me, do you need money?"

It's not that hard guys

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Well I can certainly answer that one. I typically get 3-5 inbounds per day which breaks down to 80 leads per month. Right now I have about 75 active leads in my pipeline that I'm constantly working through emails, follow up phone calls, etc. Believe me, I'm plenty busy and not exactly waiting around with my mouth open for a lead to drop into it. The great thing about the inbound leads is that each merchant expressed interest in working capital so I can spend my time very efficiently and not have to chase dead wood. I personally fund 20-50 deals per month (all new business) so I know this system works.
    again, not discounting the power of inbound. but how much time could you possibly spend following up on 3-5 daily leads, honestly? 20-50 could be huge depending on deal size, whether or not other brokers are involved, and how much each deal is ultimately costing. so congrats on that end. doesn't really have much to do with the core topic though... with that being said, it is clearly a system that works for you which is great. however, the question is whether or not (in today's market) one can pick up the phone and build a pipeline off of cold calling alone. the answer is yes, period, I know this to be an absolute fact. you're welcome to steer the thread however you'd like from here...

note: coupling low end lead count with low end deal count puts you at 32% close ratio. coupling high end the same, yields a 48% close rate. when we are talking overall closing ratios on a mixed bag of deals, that is a very very very impressive? figure. that’s also assuming the marketing yields max amount of leads every single day, which probably isn’t the case given the fluctuation in figures provided, putting you well over 50% in many cases and making you the best closer on this board. keep in mind that is not an approval to close ratio, that is an inbound lead to close ratio. if you're that good, you should def start cold calling.
    Last edited by anonymous; 03-10-2016 at 03:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    again, not discounting the power of inbound. but how much time could you possibly spend following up on 3-5 daily leads, honestly? 20-50 could be huge depending on deal size, whether or not other brokers are involved, and how much each deal is ultimately costing. so congrats on that end. doesn't really have much to do with the core topic though... with that being said, it is clearly a system that works for you which is great. however, the question is whether or not (in today's market) one can pick up the phone and build a pipeline off of cold calling alone. the answer is yes, period, I know this to be an absolute fact. you're welcome to steer the thread however you'd like from here...

note: coupling low end lead count with low end deal count puts you at 32% close ratio. coupling high end the same, yields a 48% close rate. when we are talking overall closing ratios on a mixed bag of deals, that is a very very very impressive? figure. that’s also assuming the marketing yields max amount of leads every single day, which probably isn’t the case given the fluctuation in figures provided, putting you well over 50% in many cases and making you the best closer on this board. keep in mind that is not an approval to close ratio, that is an inbound lead to close ratio. if you're that good, you should def start cold calling.
    I have to find time to fit in my 20 posts on DF each day. How am I supposed to make cold calls and do that at the same time?