Thank you for your interest in Retail Capital! We look forward to building a long term and mutually beneficial business relationship together.

We are a direct funder and pride ourselves in fast, efficient advances and developing trusting relationships with our partners. We understand how important your merchant is to you and we strive to provide unparalleled customer service to both you and your merchant relationship.

Retail Capital is dedicated to your success which is why our team is always available. Our merchant cash advance program will be a seamless addition to your merchant services product line.

If you are looking for a Business Development Manager who has years of experience in the Business Finance industry and Merchant Processing, who was once a Merchant for many years and has walked in your shoes, then you would appreciate working with me.

Please email LBailes@RetailCapital.com or call direct 503-538-7266 for an ISO package. Don’t forget to connect with me on LinkedIn.

I look forward to working with you as a team partner and strategizing on your deals.

I have the knowledge you are looking for Retail Capital has the program.