Whats the next big thing for brokers?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    People who think negatively will never make sales. Was it Yogi Berra who said , baseball in 90% mental?? Its like stepping up to the plate thinking..im going to strike out, im going to strike out . I am not the motivational coach here but I know this if you think you can you can, if you think you cant you cant.

Some of you are like the Glengarry Glen ross movie...the leads are coming !! the leads are coming !!!

Now I am here yelling ...PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS!!!!

Most of you have great insight and make great comments, but some of you geez. I cant even respond anymore drains my energy and makes me negative.

IMO, Id worry more about regulation coming down the pipeline ,(with full transparency on commissions), max commission guidelines etc; then not finding clients and funders not wanting loans .

There will always be new people going into business and guess what, there will be a time when they are no longer new and they need a loan for whatever reason. Then they will die and their grand kids will need a loan for whatever reason, or the people their greedy grand-kids sold the business off too will need one.

And then their were Renewals.....

PS Yogi Berra also said .......This is like deja vu all over again

Dont anyone say the "time in business is too short " because ill just wait it out like a conveyor belt and ill catch it 6 months down the road

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

IMO, Id worry more about regulation coming down the pipeline ,(with full transparency on commissions), max commission guidelines etc; then not finding clients and funders not wanting loans .
    And that's a great opinion but commissions wont matter if a deal doesn't fund.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

Resonse by Andy >>>>And that's a great opinion but commissions wont matter if a deal doesn't fund.

Great. so find people who are within reasonable underwriting Guidelines and git er done
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-07-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Old thread but great conversation. Does anyone believe that selling consolidation programs have a chance at being "the next big thing?" Is there even any money in that for lenders? If so, then my thoughts are that every old UCC lead from the past becomes a brand new (and fresh) lead for a consolidation pitch. I've been racking my brain for so long trying to figure out what the customer wants these days. I'm guessing the answer is a long-term, low-rate product but who knows. Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Ondeck Stock

Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com