Whats the next big thing for brokers?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    People always think that somehow "salespeople" can be replaced. Save the time energy, research and nay-saying.They can't.

From the dawn of ages various companies in various industries have tried to figure out a away to get the "best leads " "best prospects" automate systems, cut out the huge commission and the need for top agents etc.

If it could be done, which it cant, the big funders would do it themselves and cut out the middle man and the HIGH commissions.

Nothing replaces a great sales person. One who can actually sell. One that uses a pulling technique , not a pushing one. Who actually LISTENS to his/her client and tries to get the best deal for THEIR personal situation regardless of any personal monetary gain using a consultative selling approach.

They have a saying.."Even a blind squirrel can find a nut " They blind squirrels will always be in the business, and trying to over-saturate it. They wont last. Like the movie Glengarry glen ross said...they will be sitting in a bar one day drinking a beer, after their 9-5 job which they hate saying " i used to be a salesman, its a tough racket "

I was told a longgggggggggg time ago(25-30 years ago) when I worked in the health club industry as a sales manager of a gym ; by a head of the new firm that bought them out,( and they got bought out a few times, or passed around ) " Why should we pay little girls in exercise tights 50k to sign up people to join the gym? We can just put a visa mastercard machine in the lobby and people can choose Gold/Silver/Bronze membership.." I just smiled laughed at him and went to wall st to work the next day.

True sales people get paid the big bucks because they can do what other people and advertising can not.

The most important thing .........Close sales, without being a pushy arrogant Pr***, and build relationships
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-21-2015 at 08:07 AM.