New Direct Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 118833 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OakwoodFSG View Post
    fUND, ridextreme, and mcg think they invented cash advance so they feel the need to bash anyone who makes any comment that they can feast on. They troll this site daily looking for newbie comments so they can get their fix in. This is a forum. The general idea of a forum is for people seeking information where people can express their public opinion. You have to spend more energy being an asshole then to simply type out an answer or just skip it altogether. Everyone was a newbie at some point, some people are dumber then others, some are smarter then others, etc...

Threads that spiral out of control like this is just getting old. If you don't agree with post, comment on the post, not the person.
    How am I bashing someone by asking this question (my only post so far in this "advertisement/spam" of a thread"

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I'm interested in earning extra money what does it require?

What is getting old is when people take advantage of this industry forum to advertise and promote their own shop. That is just spam. This industry already has enough funders that know what they're doing. I wish the administrator had guidelines regarding starting these spam posts such as they should charge you a fee to advertise your shop here by starting a post which is solely designed to advertise your business.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 09-22-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post

What is getting old is when people take advantage of this industry forum to advertise and promote their own shop. That is just spam. This industry already has enough funders that know what they're doing. I wish the administrator had guidelines regarding starting these spam posts such as they should charge you a fee to advertise your shop here by starting a post which is solely designed to advertise your business.
    Here, here! I say that if you post TWICE (as in more than one time for you mathematically challenged) about your ISO, what you can do, what you offer, etc, you should be banned until you pony up the advertising fees. why should you get to come on here and advertise your wares for free, while others have ponied up the cash to make this site even possible?

and these lil dumb kids (which is all they are, uneducated young punks whose mommas always told them they were the greatest, so they believe it!) think they are being slocik and cunning