New Direct Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by Ndupree View Post
    I am a new direct lender, if interested in learning more about me and my business and setting up a relationship so you can earn some extra money as well just email me at Ndupree@capitalpartnersnetwork.com or message me for my number.
    Your "VP of Business Development", Ryan, already has been soliciting fairly heavily on this forum. (You know, the guy that uses a cropped picture of himself getting drunk at a bar as his professional photo). Do you guys talk to each other over there, or are you too busy working on your website? (You know, the one where the social media links that go to the website in a box defaults that came with the template you guys splurged $8.95 for)

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Your "VP of Business Development", Ryan, already has been soliciting fairly heavily on this forum. (You know, the guy that uses a cropped picture of himself getting drunk at a bar as his professional photo). Do you guys talk to each other over there, or are you too busy working on your website? (You know, the one where the social media links that go to the website in a box defaults that came with the template you guys splurged $8.95 for)
    The website says, "CPN is a National Referral Network with over 50 years of combined funding experience." Ryan said it was 75 years, but then when asked further about that statistic he produced a slew of lies.
    They can't even keep the lies straight. Clown show.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    The website says, "CPN is a National Referral Network with over 50 years of combined funding experience." Ryan said it was 75 years, but then when asked further about that statistic he produced a slew of lies.
    They can't even keep the lies straight. Clown show.
    Their combined years of experience actually doubled from yesterday to today.... "we have a total of 12 employees and our total combined experience is 150 years."