Approval's being rescinded right before funding!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Welcome to the industry. Unlike a mortgage, the approvals are per-approvals and final underwriting only starts when a signed contract is submitted along with the initial stips which shows the merchant is interested. If they fully undwrote every submission, it would take them weeks to issue an approval.

This industry isn't for everyone.
    "Welcome to the industry" Haha. I'm willing to bet I have more experience than you. Based on your comments, any investor that funds in less than "weeks" is funding non- fully underwritten deals. What a great business model! Most funders move in less than a week, ergo, most deals are funded without full underwriting. This is nonsense. Make sure you know more than the person asking a question when responding with useless words. They had over a week to underwrite this one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    "Welcome to the industry" Haha. I'm willing to bet I have more experience than you. Based on your comments, any investor that funds in less than "weeks" is funding non- fully underwritten deals. What a great business model! Most funders move in less than a week, ergo, most deals are funded without full underwriting. This is nonsense. Make sure you know more than the person asking a question when responding with useless words. They had over a week to underwrite this one.
    You have all that experience and you are first learning that contracts need to go into final underwriting before funding? You never lost a deal after submitting a contract? I find that very hard to believe.

Like I said, welcome to the industry.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

I have indeed lost deal like this before. But not after this much underwriting. I can't tell you how helpful you have been. You are a great person. Obviously so busy with your own work load that you have to find internet users to anonymously insult. Thank for the welcome, perhaps we can continue this mentorship in the future.