Need ASAP
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Need ASAP

I have a Merchant who we funded twice no issues at all. How we did it however was a little unique. The company has contracts with the government to redo interiors of aircrafts. They have 2 invoices for 64,000. They need 10,000 on each invoice at a factor of 1.25. They will pay back in 45-60 days. Thay can't do a daily payment or weekly. They have been a good customer for us however at this time due to some issues within our company we cannot fund them. If anyone is interested please email me immediately. Thanks

We funded a company similar to that through GBR at a pretty good rate. They were able to get a weekly payment and an early payoff discount but no monthly. Just thought, if you think you can sell that.

Give me a call 646-774-3381. We can definitely get that rate.. I will work on a prepayment addendum saving the client money on the back end.

Ron Mobley
    EZ Capital Inc.

Depending on how they look and where they are LoanMe could be an option.

Thanks everyone, we got it taken care of.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by thecloser View Post
    I have a Merchant who we funded twice no issues at all. How we did it however was a little unique. The company has contracts with the government to redo interiors of aircrafts. They have 2 invoices for 64,000. They need 10,000 on each invoice at a factor of 1.25. They will pay back in 45-60 days. Thay can't do a daily payment or weekly. They have been a good customer for us however at this time due to some issues within our company we cannot fund them. If anyone is interested please email me immediately. Thanks
    We have a number of clients in the same position and have been supplying some as long as 12 years with PO financing and factoring.
    One added benefit they will have a line of credit to draw down on in the future.
    The monthly cost will be 3% and 4.5 for 45 days.
    You will get 25% of that for as long as they are clients which is now averaging 33 months.
    Bob Shaw
    734-929-3800
    rshaw@advancecredit.com
    rshaw@millenniumfundingusa.com
    WE PAY THE HIGHEST COMMISSION IN THE FACTORING/ABL INDUSTRY

Quote Originally Posted by thecloser View Post
    We should be able to help you on this file depending on the state and what their gross deposit volume looks like over the last 2 months. Please give us a call to discuss.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Do any of you look at the dates on these posts????

Quote Originally Posted by ifund1.0M View Post
    Do any of you look at the dates on these posts????
    Did you? This thread was started today...

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

people who reply mostly r posting there contact info to future posters...breaking rules if u will.