Looking for ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 380

Looking for ISO's

Hello!

I am the ISO Relations Manager for Capital Partners Network. We are the new lender on the block. I am looking for ISO's who want to work with a direct lender, or those who are seeking homes for deals that fit within our in house underwriting guidelines (some listed below). At Capital Partners Network we pride ourselves in our service. All emails and phone calls are returned and answered in a timely manner. Updates are provided regularly so that our ISO's are up to date on all their deals. Partnership commission starts at 8% and goes up to 10%. If you have any questions please let me know! (Some underwriting guide lines are provided below.)

● To qualify a for a 3-5 month repayment plan, merchant must be in business for 3 months, and cannot have more than 5 negative end of day balances in 1 month, and more than 12 negative end of day balances over 3 months. For a 6-7 month repayment plan, the merchant must be in business for 1 year, cannot have more than 4 negative day end balances in 1 month, or more than 10 negative day end balances over 3 months.

● No open bankruptcies – Any bankruptcy on record must be discharged for at least 1 day or dismissed for 1 year.

● Restricted industries include Auto Sales, Cell Phone Stores, Non-Profit Organizations.

● Merchants must have a minimum credit score of 580 to qualify for 5-7 month repayment deals.

● Tax liens/judgments: For 3-7 month deals, liens in amounts up to 10% of the merchant’s annual gross sales will be overlooked. Any lien/judgment exceeding 10% requires an active payment plan in place.

● Weekly payment plans can be offered at the Underwriters discretion.

● At the Underwriter’s discretion, Capital Partners Network can use a portion of the funded amount to bring a merchants rent or mortgage current.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Groundbreaking...

Banned Reputation points: 380

send me an agreement and what your sweet spot is.

petew@incrementcg.com