$230k/mo plumbing, previous 4 positions paid, seeking $200K 1st position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

$230k/mo plumbing, previous 4 positions paid, seeking $200K 1st position

Already tried Kalamata but they turned it down because they don't do deals where he's had more than 3 balances in the last 6 months. Those balances were with OnDeck, IOU, 2Dollar, and Everest but they are all paid off and I have the letters to prove it.

Need as best a rate as possible and amount of $150-200K because we're going up vs OnDeck, IOU, and the world. Merchant is savvy and picky and has turned down offers at usual MCA rates. Need a buy rate where I can markup some points and sell below <30% .

4 years current ownership, plumbing and HVAC company, $230K/mo, estimated credit 640-660, needs money for expansion and taking on more jobs which he has an influx of right now.

Need this funded by next week. Thanks in advance for any takers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

I recommend business backer.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

You might reach out to to GRP - they have gotten really competitive lately. Here's my Rep:

Ed Puerto
    National Accounts Manager
    Direct: 502 290 7542

The Business Backer is also strong...

Regards,
    Rick

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

will on deck really fund someone again that stacked 3 positions on them ?It used to be auto decline for just one stack .

Senior Member Reputation points: 3956

I just sent you a private message,
    Shoot me an email at your earliest convenience
    Brent@jdmerchantcapitalllc.com
    Thanks
    Brent
    Brent Goggins
    Business Credit Consultants
    ISO Relations Manager
    Direct: 518-776-7501
    Email: BrentG@bccusa.com

Send particulars, we might be able to do it. mauricio@gokapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lender Of Gold View Post
    Already tried Kalamata but they turned it down because they don't do deals where he's had more than 3 balances in the last 6 months. Those balances were with OnDeck, IOU, 2Dollar, and Everest but they are all paid off and I have the letters to prove it.

Need as best a rate as possible and amount of $150-200K because we're going up vs OnDeck, IOU, and the world. Merchant is savvy and picky and has turned down offers at usual MCA rates. Need a buy rate where I can markup some points and sell below <30% .

4 years current ownership, plumbing and HVAC company, $230K/mo, estimated credit 640-660, needs money for expansion and taking on more jobs which he has an influx of right now.

to compete with On Deck, you are going to have to downsell the beJesus out of it. On Deck also uses 20% of gross sales, while GRP, TBB & the like only use 10-12%

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Try dealstruck or another LOC product. Would be better for the merchant instead of more getting cash advances

Last edited by omegafund; 09-14-2015 at 09:08 AM.

throw me a call 347-897-0298 thanks and with the lcf group

Member Reputation points: 10

I have been very successful in consolidating and getting max terms for clients. Give me a call to discuss in great detail the best option for your client.

Ron Mobley
    Pres. Of Funding & Operations
    EZ Capital Inc.
    646-774-3381

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Let me know if you've found a home yet. I am a direct lender and have been doing a lot of MCA consolidations. Typically I can get the payments down to about a third of what they are currently paying. Thanks,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Let me know if you've found a home yet. I am a direct lender and have been doing a lot of MCA consolidations. Typically I can get the payments down to about a third of what they are currently paying. Thanks,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    I may have a couple deals for you. What is your website and email?

Banned Reputation points: 10

Send me an email ndupree@Capitalpartnersnetwork.com or call me 813 850 2657 I will be able to do that for yourdeal