Call to Action
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Call to Action

I am looking for some ideas for a Call to Action for an email marketing campaign. I am basically trying to get there attention to open the email. This would most likely go in the subject line. The targets are regular B2B type lists.

Any creative ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Subject Line:

We've been trying to call you. Your wife is DEAD!

Body:

Dead TIRED! Of getting declines for working capital loans! We can help. Call us today!

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Final notice!!

Internal revenue service

Senior Member Reputation points: 2019 Lenders.Marketing's Avatar

Call to Action

Quote Originally Posted by len@accfunding.com View Post
    I am looking for some ideas for a Call to Action for an email marketing campaign. I am basically trying to get there attention to open the email. This would most likely go in the subject line. The targets are regular B2B type lists.

Any creative ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    My advice is simple, whatever you would open they will open. Monitor your personal junk mail folder for great subject lines that catch your eye.

Nothing beats A/B testing subject lines yourself of course and following companies like Unbounce and Hubspot have great creative approaches.

We have been providing business owner emails for decades and can help you send them out as well. I'll send you some samples to get your feet wet with and if you decide to ramp it up we have over 15 Million verified opted-in Business Owner email addresses sorted by Alternative Loan demographics for you to integrate.
    Last edited by Lenders.Marketing; 09-11-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

info@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867
    Fax Number (818) 925-9686

We connect Lenders with their future clients

Check out how our Business Loan Triggers work:
    http://www.lendersmarketing.com/busi...-triggers.html

Member Reputation points: 10

A/B testing is important part for checking responses you are getting. Make 2 or 3 sentences and use them all for sending mail to different people. Finally use the sentence from where you got more replies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

"Are you still in business?" typically yields a solid open rate. Segmenting the email list into industry-targeted subject lines can help as well, although from my experience investing time into that has diminishing returns. To maximize segmentation, use A-B testing. Make sure you have hyperlinks all over the email and you have a phone number all over it. Offer something free or fast to induce action. Make it stupidly easy -- large fonts, easily fillable fields, and bright, shiny objects to draw attention. Frankly, the most significant determinant of success will be the list, but nevertheless these simple tactics should allow you to generate a few more leads from your inexpensive email campaign. Also, stop emailing me your junk.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

jotucker1983
    Whatever subject lines you use, just make sure they aren't misleading and are directly in relation to the content of the email. You don't want to be in violation of the Can-Spam Act.

Call to Action

I found that "quick question" works the best for almost any email.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

I agree with JonTucker. Be straightforward and avoid the hype. Don't get caught in the slimy bottom-feeding trap. The clients you want will not respond to that stuff. I have sent millions of emails and can tell you from experience that honesty wins, to get the clients you ultimately want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    "Are you still in business?" typically yields a solid open rate. Segmenting the email list into industry-targeted subject lines can help as well, although from my experience investing time into that has diminishing returns. To maximize segmentation, use A-B testing. Make sure you have hyperlinks all over the email and you have a phone number all over it. Offer something free or fast to induce action. Make it stupidly easy -- large fonts, easily fillable fields, and bright, shiny objects to draw attention. Frankly, the most significant determinant of success will be the list, but nevertheless these simple tactics should allow you to generate a few more leads from your inexpensive email campaign. Also, stop emailing me your junk.
    Thanks Zack That's great advice.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by len@accfunding.com View Post
    Thanks Zack That's great advice.
    No problem, Len. Good luck with the campaign!
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801