Looking for new lenders - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    What is an F Paper Lender? That must be a Lender that will fund a 4th stack or something
    Whats the highest position you have seen on a bank statement?

Quote Originally Posted by HFS View Post
    Whats the highest position you have seen on a bank statement?
    I have seen 9th. position, have heard of more.... long before this point what they usually need is a job not another loan/advance.

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    So Isaac's Z paper means the guy is deceased. I get those from time to time. lol jk
    lol that's the image I got in my head as well. Deceased and still not in a payment plan for his $500k tax lien
    Michael Jagiello
    Director of Client Acquisitions
    Blue Granite Funding LLC
    mjagiello@bluegranitefunding.com
    1(718)873-6407 Cell
    1(917)791-8911 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

smh, its like your asking the lender to audition for your business, it doesn't work that way - they will determine if your a fit for them, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcow View Post
    Good afternoon all,

We are actively looking to expand our lending network as we have deployed a direct marketing campaign that will require additional lending solutions. Everything from A paper to F paper. Direct lenders only please, no brokers, syndication level brokers or middle men, thank you.

If you would be so kind, please leave a comment with a little information about your company, what type of deals are your strong suit, typical terms, contact info, etc, anything you think would be beneficial.

Thank you and we will contact those that we feel would be great additions to our network. Appreciate your time folks.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    smh, its like your asking the lender to audition for your business, it doesn't work that way - they will determine if your a fit for them, not the other way around.
    Uh, yeah, actually it does work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Both parties should determine if each other is a good fit for them. It's called "due diligence".

We're a direct lender over here at Capify and I'm on this site everyday looking for opportunities to make money. In fact, I just closed another deal working with an ISO I met on this forum. Funded a liquor store $112k that the guy referred. The ISO walked away with $8,000 in about 7 days total.

Anybody else want in? Feel free to give me a call at 646-370-2811 or email me at mferrara@capify.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by mic_ferr View Post
    We're a direct lender over here at Capify and I'm on this site everyday looking for opportunities to make money. In fact, I just closed another deal working with an ISO I met on this forum. Funded a liquor store $112k that the guy referred. The ISO walked away with $8,000 in about 7 days total.

Anybody else want in? Feel free to give me a call at 646-370-2811 or email me at mferrara@capify.com
    ok , confused here . IS the 7 days supposed to be impressive or the low commission ?

The full commission payout on that deal was actually close to $14,000. The merchant was going to walk because the payback was too much for him, so the ISO decided to take a little bit of a hit in an effort to get the deal funded.

I've funded with them. They are really good guys. Ron is the man, and its always a pleasure working with him. He wants to get deals done and will work hard to make sure the deal makes sense for all parties.