Looking for new lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 11

I wish you all the best of luck but direct lenders dont look for deals here really. They tend to have plenty of business already. If you dont have the resources, its always beneficial to team with a strong broker that can get your deal done.

We're a direct lender over here at Capify and I'm on this site everyday looking for opportunities to make money. In fact, I just closed another deal working with an ISO I met on this forum. Funded a liquor store $112k that the guy referred. The ISO walked away with $8,000 in about 7 days total.

Anybody else want in? Feel free to give me a call at 646-370-2811 or email me at mferrara@capify.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by mic_ferr View Post
    We're a direct lender over here at Capify and I'm on this site everyday looking for opportunities to make money. In fact, I just closed another deal working with an ISO I met on this forum. Funded a liquor store $112k that the guy referred. The ISO walked away with $8,000 in about 7 days total.

Anybody else want in? Feel free to give me a call at 646-370-2811 or email me at mferrara@capify.com
    ok , confused here . IS the 7 days supposed to be impressive or the low commission ?

The full commission payout on that deal was actually close to $14,000. The merchant was going to walk because the payback was too much for him, so the ISO decided to take a little bit of a hit in an effort to get the deal funded.