Looking for new lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Looking for new lenders

Good afternoon all,

We are actively looking to expand our lending network as we have deployed a direct marketing campaign that will require additional lending solutions. Everything from A paper to F paper. Direct lenders only please, no brokers, syndication level brokers or middle men, thank you.

If you would be so kind, please leave a comment with a little information about your company, what type of deals are your strong suit, typical terms, contact info, etc, anything you think would be beneficial.

Thank you and we will contact those that we feel would be great additions to our network. Appreciate your time folks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

your better off calling the advertisers on this site for trusted lenders

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcow View Post
    Everything from A paper to F paper.
    there is no such thing as F paper. smh

Member Reputation points: 11

I wish you all the best of luck but direct lenders dont look for deals here really. They tend to have plenty of business already. If you dont have the resources, its always beneficial to team with a strong broker that can get your deal done.

We're a direct lender over here at Capify and I'm on this site everyday looking for opportunities to make money. In fact, I just closed another deal working with an ISO I met on this forum. Funded a liquor store $112k that the guy referred. The ISO walked away with $8,000 in about 7 days total.

Anybody else want in? Feel free to give me a call at 646-370-2811 or email me at mferrara@capify.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by mic_ferr View Post
    We're a direct lender over here at Capify and I'm on this site everyday looking for opportunities to make money. In fact, I just closed another deal working with an ISO I met on this forum. Funded a liquor store $112k that the guy referred. The ISO walked away with $8,000 in about 7 days total.

Anybody else want in? Feel free to give me a call at 646-370-2811 or email me at mferrara@capify.com
    ok , confused here . IS the 7 days supposed to be impressive or the low commission ?

The full commission payout on that deal was actually close to $14,000. The merchant was going to walk because the payback was too much for him, so the ISO decided to take a little bit of a hit in an effort to get the deal funded.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Looking for new lenders

Cashcow, if you wont deal with brokers why eould your custmers deal with you.
    you are a broker also.
    Many brokers have invested substantial time and money developing relationships not unlike yourself. In factoring we both write our own loans and broker the rest. Our sub-brokers make more with us than going direct.
    Im sure that happens with MCA's also.
    Bob

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

If you are looking for F paper lenders you best rethink your request. Talk to one of the gentlemen above for help or contact us

info@omegafund.com

Thanks all for the reply's, received some excellent PM's. Have a great day folks.

VitalCap Fund is a 100% direct cash-advance lender, based in NYC. We're fast, experienced, responsive and very generous with our commissions.

• Funding 8-750k
    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions
    • ACH, CC split and lockbox (even on 2nd position)​
    • 6-18 months programs on 1st position deals (buy-rates starts at 1.13)
    • Working with most industries including car sales (1st only), construction, auto-repair,​ seasonal and home based
    • Underwrite within 24 hours (95% of cases, less than 3 hours)
    • Wire commissions a day after funding
    • We never share or broker your deals

Let's chat.
    Last edited by VCF; 09-10-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    ​Ron Hizkiyahu
    Business Development & ISO Relations

VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St. | New York, NY 10005
    P. 212.994.6996 Ext.101 | F. 646.219.7949
    ron@vitalcapfund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Quote Originally Posted by VCF View Post
    VitalCap Fund is a 100% direct cash-advance lender, based in NYC. We're fast, experienced, responsive and very generous with our commissions.

Here's a little bit about how and what we do:
    • Funding 8-750k
    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions • ACH, CC split and lockbox (even on 2nd position)​
    • 6-18 months programs on 1st position deals (buy-rates starts at 1.13) • Working with most industries including car sales (1st only), construction, auto-repair,​
    ​ ​
    seasonal and home
    ​ ​
    based
    • Restrictions: currently, we do not fund sole props in NY & AR, Fico 500
    • Underwrite within 24 hours (95% of cases, less than 3 hours) • Wire commissions a day after funding • We never share or broker your deals.
    Has anyone funded with VitalCap?? Any cash advance company that claims they go out 18 months is worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Has anyone funded with VitalCap?? Any cash advance company that claims they go out 18 months is worth a look.
    One of the best lenders I've used

I've funded with them. They are really good guys. Ron is the man, and its always a pleasure working with him. He wants to get deals done and will work hard to make sure the deal makes sense for all parties.

Senior Member Reputation points: 113 MatthewAStucchio's Avatar

Good afternoon all,

We are actively looking to expand our lending network as we have deployed a direct marketing campaign that will require additional lending solutions. Everything from A paper to F paper. Direct lenders only please, no brokers, syndication level brokers or middle men, thank you.

If you would be so kind, please leave a comment with a little information about your company, what type of deals are your strong suit, typical terms, contact info, etc, anything you think would be beneficial.

Thank you and we will contact those that we feel would be great additions to our network. Appreciate your time folks.
    WBL provides a great niche for bigger files who have collateral (Real Estate) as well as longer terms with a weekly payment. Please shoot me an email or call to speak further. Thanks.
    Regards,

Matthew A. Stucchio
    Associate

World Business Lenders, LLC

120 W. 45th St.
    5th & 29th Floor
    New York, NY 10036

Main: (212) 293-8200
    Direct: (212) 220-6018
    Fax: (646) 417-7161
    Email: Mstucchio@wbl.com
    www.WBL.com

jotucker1983
    What is an F Paper Lender? That must be a Lender that will fund a 4th stack or something

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

F paper probably means a merchant with sub-500 FICO, judgements without payment plans, inconsistent monthly revenue and multiple NSFs.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    What is an F Paper Lender? That must be a Lender that will fund a 4th stack or something
    Whats the highest position you have seen on a bank statement?

Quote Originally Posted by HFS View Post
    Whats the highest position you have seen on a bank statement?
    I have seen 9th. position, have heard of more.... long before this point what they usually need is a job not another loan/advance.

I consider "F" paper to be 3rd position and beyond, bankruptcy's, excessive liens, etc.

There are several company's, VC'S, that will entertain this paper at smaller funding amounts and lower commission structures.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

I consider "F" paper to be 3rd position and beyond
    I would go with MCANetwork's definition. You can write 3rds over 8 months (potentially even 18 if structured properly [unlikely scenario, given nature of post]) at a decent rate, hard to consider that F paper.

Contact me, Denny Applewhite, at rapplewhite@wbl.com

I am the ISO relationship manager for World Business Lenders Frisco, TX branch. I would love to see what kind of deals that you have in the pipeline. Send me an email and I would be glad to call you at your convenience and talk about our programs for lending. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Good afternoon all,

We are a direct lender whose forte is C and D paper. Feel free to reach out to me
    Ben Terner
    VP of ISO Relations
    Direct: 248-341-9789
    Email: bterner@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com

Member Reputation points: 16

We are a direct lender specializing in deals around 25K or less.

holley@capassist.com

Life Capital funds all positions.

2nd and 3rd position by-rates @ 1.20 4 month and 1.25 6 months with 10pt upsell.

Email me @ underwriting@mylifecapital.com or German@mylifecapital.com