Give Me Your Two Cents and I Will Give You $$$$$
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Give Me Your Two Cents and I Will Give You $$$$$

I need your help with the below survey. So for your two cents, I am giving everyone an amazing thank you package that includes 1,000 APPENDED records (mixture of UCC and NONUCCs). Don’t worry everyone will receive a slightly different package giving you a fair opportunity to make $$$$$.

Please answer the 4 questions below. When you reply to this thread answering the four questions, send me an e-mail and I'll send you some free UCC's and free fall off the bone delicious cold data featuring cell phones and verified e-mails.

1. What type of data are you buying and from whom?
    2. How much are you spending per record?
    3. Are you satisfied with your current data?
    4. How can your current data be more perfect?
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 09-08-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Gotta be honest here, this could end up helping you more than anyone else here. ISO's work hard and spend a ton of money for this data and info, tough to just give that up..........

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Yeah sure, I'll get on that right away. LOL

Hey Jared, based on your experience how much free data should I give for answers? I'm willing to give up about $350 worth now but am flexible.

I know one big company charges 50 cents just to append emails, and 63 cents for COLD DATA that doesn't even come with 100% e-mails and cell phones!

I charge 35 cents for the whole enchilada including emails + cell phones (for ice cold records). As far as I know I am the only one who offers such high quality data and I wanted to make sure of it before of my next big announcement!

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    Yeah sure, I'll get on that right away. LOL
    Sorry. I just get a TON of requests for free data (everyone seems need to need a huge sample before they're willing to pay me $998,659 per week for data), and I figured this would be an even trade. A little knowledge (4 questions) for my hard work and sweat!

I prob would just come out with my product and have conducted market research away form the others on here. #1,2,4 are big and no one will give those answers away just for the HOPE they may get something good in return, what they would be giving is already not worth that risk. I'd just focus on the 3 biggest players in the space and what they are doing and beat their offers (if you can)

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    I need your help with the below survey. So for your two cents, I am giving everyone an amazing thank you package that includes 1,000 APPENDED records (mixture of UCC and NONUCCs). Don’t worry everyone will receive a slightly different package giving you a fair opportunity to make $$$$$.

Please answer the 4 questions below. When you reply to this thread answering the four questions, send me an e-mail and I'll send you some free UCC's and free fall off the bone delicious cold data featuring cell phones and verified e-mails.

1. What type of data are you buying and from whom?
    2. How much are you spending per record?
    3. Are you satisfied with your current data?
    4. How can your current data be more perfect?
    Where do you get this data from?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

um..um..um...