MCA Closer seeking startup funds for iso - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    I take it you don't have a background in RE as licensing requirements don't really help too much haha - there are still a bunch of clowns running around without the slightest clue what they're doing down here. I think lenders are going to start being more selective with who they work with... Who wants sporadic files that don't come anywhere close to their UW requirements, only to get 15 calls from the broker trying to "push the deal through."

Have been seeing more and more threads about lenders not returning calls or iso agreements, I can't help but assume it is with good reason. Especially given the fact that I work with a lot of those lenders and haven't had any issues. I think the weak will fall off and the strong/educated will thrive, but what do I know lol.
    Yes, lenders are becoming more selective, but not by much. They are so desperate to turn a profit while the CPA is so high, any qualified deal is hard to turn your nose up at.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I'm seeing less selectivity compared to a few years ago. It's much easier to get deals funded nowadays across the board. We're in the middle of a bubble.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceofMCA View Post
    I'm what they call a closer in this industry... not just that, I can recruit and train closers. I have personally closed many deals on my own and have a book of business. What i'm seeking is an investor that would want a low risk high return in the short interim. I'll break down the ROI deal per deal. So the proof is in my track record. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be please contact me. 347-932-9469
    My fellow MCA providers, sorry for the delay in response. I appreciate the feedback. Now, I'm more informed on the different perspectives in the industry. The concerns expressed in this discussion are real, drawing my interest to learn more about possible solutions. I have many opinions and input on these subjects, I'll address in another topic discussion. Now, to answer my critics in regards to my request. I have actual time tested abilities in this industry, many can attest to these claims. When I step on a sales floor, there's a instant boardroom affect. My ability to lead and train a team are far beyond. Each one of you experience closers on this forum would be honered to be beside me on this sales floor, other high volume experienced closer have validated this statement. As far as my moral aptitude, its never in question, for I provide full disclosure to my clients or potential clients on regards to structure and terms, also educating and directing. My clients will provide testimonials if necessary. In conclusion, please contact me in regards to my proposition.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

This guy sounds like a closer. Give me a call and apply to be one of my ISO's. You can send deals direct and make much more commission for you and your family. Let me know if you need advice on how to source deals, and we can get you set up.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

When I step on a sales floor, there's a instant boardroom affect.
    Please, stop watching the Wolf of Wall Street on loop in your cubicle. It's melting your brain.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

I guess you gotta appreciate youth and vigor on some level. I seem to do very well year over year by simply being straight and honest with my clients. Then hard closing is not as important. Thoughts?

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

This gentleman has been in the industry since 09, he does indeed do the numbers he says, he has hired, managed, trained and ran an iso office. He's following the model of OPM, which is the reason he's looking for an investor. Nothing wrong with that.

My fellow MCA providers, sorry for the delay in response. I appreciate the feedback. Now, I'm more informed on the different perspectives in the industry. The concerns expressed in this discussion are real, drawing my interest to learn more about possible solutions. I have many opinions and input on these subjects, I'll address in another topic discussion. Now, to answer my critics in regards to my request. I have actual time tested abilities in this industry, many can attest to these claims. When I step on a sales floor, there's a instant boardroom affect. My ability to lead and train a team are far beyond. Each one of you experience closers on this forum would be honered to be beside me on this sales floor, other high volume experienced closer have validated this statement. As far as my moral aptitude, its never in question, for I provide full disclosure to my clients or potential clients on regards to structure and terms, also educating and directing. My clients will provide testimonials if necessary. In conclusion, please contact me in regards to my proposition.

if you want to work out of a branch i will give you 40% and pay for marketing