alternative invoice factors?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

alternative invoice factors?

I refer a bunch of folks to riviera invoice factoring when they are a good match for it. they love trucking companies and other stuff. They are good guys but I have never tried working with anyone else so I don't know if I am maximizing my chances or income on these. any input would be much appreciated.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Biggest hurdle in Invoice facotirng is the merchant is actually redirecting their invoices to an escrow account. In doing so, they are letting their customers know they are taking alternative financing, and are worried about customers leavingf ro fear of instability (or just too darn embarassed). I find merchants more willing to take an ACH deal, even at higher cost, because it keeps their private business, well, private.

I offer both traditional factoring and cash advance. I can offer you competitive rates on your referrals and can be competitive. I will do all the work and give you 50% of what i make.

what do you charge? Standard is 1-3% a month...and do they have to redirect the invoices?

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

I have a merchant with a PNC Bank UCC filed against the legal name. The UCC covers his invoices/receivables. The merchant doesn't factor his invoice right now. I think the UCC is blank to protect PNC on a general business loan. Has anyone ever heard of a invoice factoring company taking second UCC position?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    I have a merchant with a PNC Bank UCC filed against the legal name. The UCC covers his invoices/receivables. The merchant doesn't factor his invoice right now. I think the UCC is blank to protect PNC on a general business loan. Has anyone ever heard of a invoice factoring company taking second UCC position?

As long as the bank is willing to take a second position on the receivables, we can factor their invoices. we do an intercreditor agreement. it depends on the other assets that the company has whether pnc would do it.

Ralph

FinishLineCapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    They demand first position....and they bank most likely did tha due to a loan of some sort. NO WAY they will take second position to a factoring company....EVER

Member Reputation points: 26

Ralph, please send me your iso agreement to look over / eddie.deangelis@vmccapital.com feel free to call to discuss

Edward DeAngelis
    VMC Capital, llc.
    President-Sales & Marketing
    888 Town Center Drive
    Langhorne Pa 19047
    Phone- 215.569.7107

***STOP LOSING MONEY ON CASH ADVANCE DECLINES YOU THINK ARE DEAD***

My name is Brandon, Regional Sales Manager of Strategic PLUS, a division of Strategic Funding Source. We specialize in: Invoice Factoring (Receivables Financing), Purchase Order Financing, Asset Based Loans, Consumer/Patient Financing, and Equipment Leasing. If there is a way to fund a merchant, we will find it! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and send you materials on our programs. Please feel free to email me at bcasamassa@sfscapital.com or call me at 646-722-1514.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphtomm View Post
    As long as the bank is willing to take a second position on the receivables, we can factor their invoices. we do an intercreditor agreement. it depends on the other assets that the company has whether pnc would do it.

Ralph

FinishLineCapital.com
    why would a bank take a second position to a funding company? Why would ANYBODY give up first position?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    They demand first position....and they bank most likely did tha due to a loan of some sort. NO WAY they will take second position to a factoring company....EVER
    I've definitely never heard of any Factoring company taking second position. Would be interested to know if one exists anywhere.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I've worked out many agreements with banks and factors that allow the bank to stay in first position and still get invoices factored.