Quote Originally Posted by KM516 View Post
Searching for a direct lender, please brokers respect that request, that will consider a 3 position consolidation. I'm having a tough time with my current lender rolodex due to net 50/fico. Here is the scoop:

Contracting, time in business 3 years
Average deposits - $255K
Payback months 5 months average (914 - 1/15) deposits - $275K, I have those in hand
Average Balances - $3500
Positions - 3 total, balance $130K, taking $2475 daily between the 3 ($29K, $50K, $50K)
Fico - mid-high 400's (ouch!)

Not so much rate conscious as he is concerned with extending his terms and lowering his payments.

Sorry WBL - No collateral. Also as stated I am not looking to co-broker this.

Let's get it done, very motivated borrower stips will be no issue if the offer is right
KM, we may be able to do something. The deposits and balances seem fine. The credit score is what is going to give us pause. What does the rest of the history look like? With a 400+ credit score, I'm assuming there are liens and/or judgments and/or charge offs? Feel free to shoot me an email and we can take a look for you. My team tries to look at the big picture for each file. I've used this example a few times on this forum, but we just took someone out of 6 positions into 1 with us and he had a 500 credit score. So it can be done, but we will need to see. I'd be happy to look through it Tuesday.