Early pay discount?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Early pay discount?

Have a merchant, is doing 15,000,000 in sales/year, avg balances are 100k+ in business for 20yrs. He is switching factoring companies and has to wait 90 days before switching over to the new factoring company. He is looking for 400k but wants to pay it off in full once the new factoring company comes in. Only way he will do this is if he gets a significant early pay discount. I have a few offers on him but they are offering a 5% early pay discount, which is not interested in. Anyone here interested in this type of deal and has ability to offer a significant early pay discount. PLEASE PLEASE, NO BROKERS. If I Have never heard of your company before then do not expect a response. Everytime someone posts a question like this suddenly all the bobbys and johnnys from aroundthecornerfunding come out of the wood works with "yeah we do that all day long..." no you don't, go back to sleep.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

We offer a 25% early payoff discount
    mike@yalber.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Mikhail, PM me your contact info so I can give you a call.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

moved to deal bin.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quarterspot gave an Amortization Schedule in July that showed a savings of apx. $20,000 if paid off within 2 months (on a $150k deal). Obviously it depends on credit and health of the business...
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quickbridge, National, Quarterspot, IOU, BB (case by case basis), BFS.. and more.

To secure $400K with an early payoff like that your best bet would be National, IF they like his industry.

WBL can also do this deal if he has collateral. We do early payoffs on a case-by-case basis.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

If the deal is medical or health based give James Graydon a call at ProMED healthcare Financing 631-468-6325.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    Have a merchant, is doing 15,000,000 in sales/year, avg balances are 100k+ in business for 20yrs. He is switching factoring companies and has to wait 90 days before switching over to the new factoring company. He is looking for 400k but wants to pay it off in full once the new factoring company comes in. Only way he will do this is if he gets a significant early pay discount. I have a few offers on him but they are offering a 5% early pay discount, which is not interested in. Anyone here interested in this type of deal and has ability to offer a significant early pay discount. PLEASE PLEASE, NO BROKERS. If I Have never heard of your company before then do not expect a response. Everytime someone posts a question like this suddenly all the bobbys and johnnys from aroundthecornerfunding come out of the wood works with "yeah we do that all day long..." no you don't, go back to sleep.

What factor are you looking for? If he will pay 1.18 for 90 days...pays 35% commission. I will participate up to 50%.

Craig Smith
    MCS
    Direct: 302-268-6020

VitalCap would like to take a look at this file. W offer early payment options Please send it to Submissions@vitalcapfund.com
    ​Ron Hizkiyahu
    Business Development & ISO Relations

VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St. | New York, NY 10005
    P. 212.994.6996 Ext.101 | F. 646.219.7949
    ron@vitalcapfund.com