Am i getting fairly compensated?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    MCN,

I see now, well, I guess you learn something new everyday lol. I haven't ran into any firms like the ones you described in virtually any sales position I have ran across. Every sales position that I've ran across, required the bulk of your performance to come from the generation of your own leads through running through data, building up a center of influence network to get referrals, and other strategic partnerships that you have to go out and establish.

So I said to myself that if I'm the one that has to go out here and round up everything anyway, why not just do this independently to make more money, have client ownership and recurring revenue?

But if there are large broker shops in our industry that are spending hundreds of thousands a year to bring in inbound leads, and all you have to do is show up everyday, work those leads, and hit a particular quota that's established, then I think that's a great deal.

I have just never seen anything like that in our space (MCA/Alt Loans and Merchant Services) nor outside of it. I have seen where they will throw you an inbound lead here or there, but I haven't seen it to where all you have to do is work inbound leads.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 09-02-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Believe me, these types of firms are all over New York City. Spots are pretty competitive though. Out in Michigan, I doubt these types of firms exist