Shout out to Zach Ramirez of WBL for being so helpful
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Shout out to Zach Ramirez of WBL for being so helpful

I connected with this guy through this forum as he was trying to help me fund a hard money deal. We are still working on the deal and I just wanted to give him a shout out for being the most helpful person i have met in the industry. This guy has given me tons of tips on the best marketing avenues, how to pitch the UCC leads better to get better results and all around has probably spent over six hours on the phone with me at least since starting our relationship only 2 weeks ago. This guy is a hard worker and deserves every penny he earns. He went out of his way to help me more then once and the people in his office and on his team are very lucky to have him. I havent met that many people from daily funder but if any of them are like Zach Ramirez then lets chat! I feel like a merchant cash advance expert after being in the business for only a couple months and it was a big thanks to Zach. I forgot to mention he also made it crystal clear on the best funders to send deals to that won't steal from me and that give great commissions and good turn around. I hope to train my own reps as well as he has helped me. Cheers Zach and looking forward to buying you a beer after I close another 500k in business.

I can personally second that sentiment - He is selfless with his time for others.

These are the type of professionals who people like myself would love to work with. I am the exact same way. Usually help those get what they need and in return they refer a lot of business.
    Doran M. Summers
    Small Business Loans & Commercial Loans
    3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite #500
    Las Vegas, NV 89169
    Doran@DoranSummers.com
    Www.DoranSummersFunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8723

Zach is the man.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

It's really great to know there are people out there willing to spend so much time with newbies. AlexGold, if I may throw in my 2 cents as well, don't use a gmail address. alexgoldfunding@gmail.com would make me, as a merchant, question your validity as a professional.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Thank you very much gentlemen... If anyone needs help with their ISO of course I'd love to help. It's not out of selflessness... It's because if you do well, you will be more likely to send me deals! ;-)

Once again, thank you guys for the kind words...
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Member Reputation points: 256

I could not agree more... Props for taking the time to give him a shout out! By far one of the most helpful, friendly, down to earth guys I have met on from this site, yet super professional and knows his stuff. For anyone who hasn't taken the time to understand his programs, I highly recommend that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGold View Post
    I connected with this guy through this forum as he was trying to help me fund a hard money deal. We are still working on the deal and I just wanted to give him a shout out for being the most helpful person i have met in the industry. This guy has given me tons of tips on the best marketing avenues, how to pitch the UCC leads better to get better results and all around has probably spent over six hours on the phone with me at least since starting our relationship only 2 weeks ago. This guy is a hard worker and deserves every penny he earns. He went out of his way to help me more then once and the people in his office and on his team are very lucky to have him. I havent met that many people from daily funder but if any of them are like Zach Ramirez then lets chat! I feel like a merchant cash advance expert after being in the business for only a couple months and it was a big thanks to Zach. I forgot to mention he also made it crystal clear on the best funders to send deals to that won't steal from me and that give great commissions and good turn around. I hope to train my own reps as well as he has helped me. Cheers Zach and looking forward to buying you a beer after I close another 500k in business.