Default on MCA?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

This guy has been in business since 1971. Some predator from YLS put him into a deal that he couldn't service.

Quote Originally Posted by lendinghand View Post
    This guy has been in business since 1971. Some predator from YLS put him into a deal that he couldn't service.
    But yet he signed the contact and accepted the funds...reminds me of certain subprime residential borrowers - always the lender's fault...

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lendinghand View Post
    Some predator? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

He couldn't pay back his last advance. Yeah, I know. I get it. You don't give a ****. You just want to fund the deal to put money in your pocket.

I have no affiliation with ysc at all but this post just makes me smh.

Give it up, my dude. The deal's dead. Work on another one!!!

(smh)

jotucker1983
    Lending Hand,

A number of things don't make any sense here with this merchant.

- They are doing $4.8 million a year in sales, his outstanding balance is $40,000 and he can only pay about $2,000 a month towards that outstanding balance? Why is it that he can only pay so little which significantly drags out the payment period?

- You mentioned that he would accept a starter offer, why would he accept a starter offer? If the merchant felt as though the offer from YellowStone was too "stressful" then why would he want to take on another "stressful" offer which is exactly what a starter offer is likely to be?

- The merchant knew the contents of the deal before they signed, now if someone forged the merchant's signature or changed the terms of the offer after the merchant signed, then that's a criminal case. But it doesn't sound like that's what happened here. So did the merchant not know what he was signing up for and thus couldn't properly prepare for such payments?

I would put this merchant in your decline file and move on, there's a number of things that don't make sense with this merchant.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 08-28-2015 at 09:28 PM.