Login Credentials
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Login Credentials

Who doesn't require any online banking verification. I have clients who refuse to provide login information/ Decision Logic. They feel comfortable doing a MTD. Any takers??

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

My ISO's usually explain to the merchant that we are both on the same page (we are uncomfortable wiring you 75K) and your uncomfortable undergoing a bank verification.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

look around. There are lots of guys that will call a bank to verify statements, but tell your merchant rates are going to be higher.
    Some of the decision logic does not work with the smaller banks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    My ISO's usually explain to the merchant that we are both on the same page (we are uncomfortable wiring you 75K) and your uncomfortable undergoing a bank verification.
    LOL. Not sure I would phrase it like that. Telling a merchant you are uncomfortable loaning him money isn't the best foundation to build a relationship on. I would lay it up more like "You know what Mr. Merchant, I would be uncomfortable too, but what's important here is that we are able to verify your identity. A lot of people apply for loans that are fraudulent. Anyone can get a copy of your ID and your social security number, but only you know your bank login information. It's really designed for your protection, not ours. Now stop being a ***** and give me the info!" (Might want to omit the last part.)

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Login Credentials

most investors I deal with use decision logic or something similar. but if the merchant is insistent about not doing that (btw send them to the decision logic website helps ease their fears) my investors will do a screen sharing session where they can view the statements with out logging in. the lender never sees their log in using decision logic. but the reason is to make sure no debits coming out there not aware of. the merchant should understand that with all the unscrupulous brokers out there funding 3 deals in a week.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2014FUNDING View Post
    Who doesn't require any online banking verification. I have clients who refuse to provide login information/ Decision Logic. They feel comfortable doing a MTD. Any takers??
    I never had this problem. The client is probably a fraud or you are assuming they will not cooperate.

Login Credentials

How much are your clients looking for?