I totally agree with why work for someone else. He should just set up a home office if he doesn't want all the responsibility of running a shop. The overhead is very low and rewards are very high. I have tried both and there is no way I ever working for someone else again. No one will pay you 100%. Let's put it to you this way. I been on my own about a year. I fund maybe 5-7 deals a month. I am set up with about 10 direct lenders. I cold call Uccs and merchants out of my book and I do this all in my underwear with NO STRESS on my own schedule in my home office. I average about $11,000 -$12000 month in income but have had months that exceed $20k in commissions . I work when the hell I want to. Totally freedom and my wife and kids couldn't be happier. Lol!!. Why someone would want to work for someone else for lets say 25- 45% payout and a salary I don't understand. Not when you can simply do it yourself just like I do and make a hell of a lot more. Not if your a top producer or have a lot of talent in this game Remember NO ONE will pay you 100% and total freedom. Just saying