Can someone enlighten me on PO Financing?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Can someone enlighten me on PO Financing?

We come across good candidates that could utilize PO financing and want to stay away from the cash advance. We could use a few more references as to who will do PO Financing -- and also what the general process involves; required docs, funding timelines, etc. Also, is it worth it to go after these deals from a profit-standpoint, or is it typically too tedious to come out on top with a decent payout? Would appreciate anyone's suggestions.

How would these be done as a typical cash advance, given the merchant is typically being paid on a certain cycle and has generally high-ticket items with a higher need for capital?

strategic plus, riviera

Quickfunder,

This is Brandon from Strategic PLUS. PO financing is a very similar process to receivables financing. It requires the same docs to get started, given that in most PO financing cases I try to set the merchant up with a small factoring line so that when the PO's are completed, the merchant can factor the invoice, and therefore never be waiting for cash. The docs needed for me to take a look would be some type of signed submission form/credit app, an AR Aging, and an invoice trail (PO, Invoice, POD/Completion) for one transaction. From time I receive an initial app till closing is normally a week or two depending on how cooperative the merchant is with providing docs. The payouts to the ISO are pretty significant as well, given that you are paid an upfront commission at closing, as well as add'l payments every month, typically for a year.

If you have anything you'd like me to check out send it over to bcasamassa@sfscapital.com and mention daily funder in the subject.

I'd be happy to take a look.

Brandon Casamassa

(646) 722-1514

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the reply (and Cash Cloud for the recommendation). I have requested the docs you outlined and will give you a call likely tomorrow to discuss your options. Looking forward to working together.