Who are the high risk lenders right now?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 20

Superior Capital is now in the space. While the company is fairly new, I am not. Many of you know me - Bob Gaskin a 14 year vet in the business and a former Director at AdvanceMe for nearly nine years. We opened Superior Capital to provide higher risk deals a fair shake without gouging on fees, and to offer attentive service with integrity, and with more than competitive rates. Call me anytime for more information at 678-978-4625 / 866-606-4545 Atlanta

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by MCA Pioneer View Post
    Superior Capital is now in the space. While the company is fairly new, I am not. Many of you know me - Bob Gaskin a 14 year vet in the business and a former Director at AdvanceMe for nearly nine years. We opened Superior Capital to provide higher risk deals a fair shake without gouging on fees, and to offer attentive service with integrity, and with more than competitive rates. Call me anytime for more information at 678-978-4625 / 866-606-4545 Atlanta
    i called you this am and left a message on both numbers. No response. How long does it take you to return an inquiry?

Member Reputation points: 10

Try calling me at Platinum Rapid . . . You will get an answer. Cal both of my phones I will pick them up at the same time. (516) 218 - 8080