Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
this is a second position situation...with a usually restricted industry.

12 month deal, or 252 payments @ $600 a day would mean payback of $151,200. At $125,000, that's a 12 month 1.21.

Once again, it isn't what the merchant wants, it is what they qualify for
Chambo- Totally agree that it's what they QUALIFY for - not always what they request. Sometimes the needs/wants of a merchant seems like it would be a good fit until each Funder qualifies them to a different approval. Thus the issues with stacking etc. because the first round doesn't suffice.

The industry restriction is a BIG problem with me getting him approved. a 10 year old business doing a consistent $2-3MM a month making a 2-4% isn't that high- yes. but the payback is there, the credibility is there, and just like the few merchants in this world who sees nothing wrong with his industry choice is wondering why no one is picking this up.

From an Underwriting standpoint- I see the max approval. Do I know what he is doing with the money- yes. Is there growth- of course! The guys not going out to Vegas tomorrow.

Your'e right, under a 1.45 for 12 months on a check cashing place is unheard of for an MCA- but it is worth a try.