My name is Zachary Ramirez with World Business Lenders. You have probably seen my posts all over this board; what can I say, I love the space.

If you aren't already signed up, I would like the opportunity to tell you a little about our product.

Take a look at our product. Let me know your thoughts.

Factor rates as low as 1.06 for 6 months, and 1.13 for 12 months

1.) We do consolidation deals. If your client has 2, 3 or even 4 loans out and is drowning in payments...we can fix that. With any kind of real estate as collateral (with enough equity) or vehicles owned outright it doesn't matter what kind of credit they have. We can get that client onto one weekly or daily payment and get them out from under all of that stress. We are one of the very few players in the space doing real consolidation deals... We do not require the merchant to net any money.

2.) We fund more! While most lenders are doing loans around the size of the average monthly deposit volume, we are lending much more! On average our ISO's clients are seeing approvals 2-3X the monthly deposits. That means your client depositing $100,000 per month can now borrow up to $300,000!

3.) No minimum FICO score required, No lending cap! Simply put...we take collateral to secure the working capital so your credit doesn't matter nearly as much. No lending cap...there's collateral, we can almost always put a deal together. Is your client is looking for $1,000,000 or more? No problem! Let us know.

For more information on how we can fund loans for you...please give me a call on my direct line below or reply to this email.