United Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

United Capital

Looks like theyve been spending lots of money on ppc and seo. Do they still have that clause in their ISO Agreement whereas you only get 2 % on renewals and after 2 or 3 renewals the customer is theirs and no more payout for renewals? Just curious.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Jared's company?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Jared's company?
    subway-full.jpg

United Capital Source . The company that I thought was a direct lender but ended up using MCC to fund my customer.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

No surprise there. Jared is in deep with MCC. Has been since he worked there. Some guys out there sometimes fund in house, sometimes broker out. Nothing wrong with using other peoples' money, ya know?

As long as you got paid what your agreement states, why is it important if they funded it directly, or syndicated/brokered it out?

Now if they stole the deal and didn't pay you, that's a whole other issue. Jared would have to answer that one for you

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
    Looks like theyve been spending lots of money on ppc and seo. Do they still have that clause in their ISO Agreement whereas you only get 2 % on renewals and after 2 or 3 renewals the customer is theirs and no more payout for renewals? Just curious.
    . I'm just curious what one (marketing) has to do with the other (ISO agreement)?

United Capital

Jareds a good guy

As a funder I don't usually weigh in on this type of thread, but Jared is a good guy and runs a clean shop.

Agree with Jeremy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

If something in the ISO agreement doesn't appeal to you, you always have the option of not doing business with them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

United Capital Source is a great company... and Jared is really great with his marketing and lead generation. Tight ran operation over there.

Never worked with Jared. Only some clown who tried to be sneaky. but this was yrs ago. They didnt pay up on a deal until i brought it up thinking i forgot or didnt know it went through and forget about getting any kind of renewals with them. even though its only 2 points, its the principle that matters. this was yr's ago. no disrespect to Jared. Nothing personal. Im just enjoying the forum.

Thanks guys!

Hey Loan Shark if you ever have any issues please call me directly. 646-448-1701 or email me Jared@unitedcapitalsource.com

We've never not paid someone on a deal, that being said about 1% of our total business is ISO Business. In regards to funding on MCC's paper............who cares LOL. Do you know how many people fund on other people's paper? A lot my friend, welcome to the space. Fortunately the funders allow guys like me to syndicate which in turn brings them more volume and less risk. If your model is to have UW's and a legal department, collections department, etc. then that's great. Mine is a sales and marketing engine that syndicates. We're pretty upfront about it to any ISO who calls in.

Definitely call me should you have any issues or concerns.