My desk say's a lot
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

My desk say's a lot

When I come to work and sit at my desk it talks to me!

The following quotes keep me pushing to be the best I can be and to work hard for my family. This is the determination and effort I give to all my clients. I want to help you be successful as much as I do. When working together for a common goal, we will see results.

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on the fighting the old, but on building the new"

"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it"

"What worries you, masters you"

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

"I am not judged by the number of time I fail, but by the number of time I succeed. And the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep trying."

"Don't die wondering"

I hear the same story over and over, merchants and ISO's are being shopped all over the place to find a bank/processor that can approve the account.

Each merchant has a unique story, and I love listening to that story and help you write the final chapter.

DR2015
    dan@avpsolutions.com
    AVP Solutions
    21515 Vanowen St, Suite 114
    Canoga Park, CA 91303
    Phone 1-800-719-9198
    Fax 1-818-657-3641
    www.avpsolutions.com

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

If these work for you i'm all about it. You find what helps you and you use it. For me personally I never found quotes to really help me do anything except appear positive to the people around me. The only quote I would hang in my office would probably be this one:

A witty saying proves nothing
    -Voltaire

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

My desk say's a lot

Love it!
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

I completely understand, being positive and appearing positive does help others around you, its contagious.
    AVP Solutions
    21515 Vanowen St, Suite 114
    Canoga Park, CA 91303
    Phone 1-800-719-9198
    Fax 1-818-657-3641
    www.avpsolutions.com