Any recommendations for in person MCA appt setting companies?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBDC_Leads View Post
    We have reps that will be starting face to face contact late this year, they wear uniforms and have actual badges and are called compliance officers (heck Orkin bug guys have uniforms)

They meet the merchants to give them some free stuff they need for their business, get a lot of info from them and then get them on the phone with our inside reps, who then transfer to proper referral partner

We even have our stickers that go on the windows by the Visa and MasterCard Logos

Lot more to it, but how does anyone come behind a uniformed officer, not very easy as we saw in our pilot program, our Compliance Officers win every time

I even have a mannequin of "Compliance Officer Rob" in our receptionist area, in full uniform (scares people), we even had mini badges that pin on your clothes because so many asked for them

A whole new approach to earning a merchants trust, and a home run
    every time I think I have seen or heard it all something like this pops up and i just shake my head.. There are so many things wrong with this that I dont even know where to start.. The scariest is that if you were so insane to think it was ok, and tell everyone what you do.. Thanks if you didn't some of us may have been dumb enough to buy leads from you.. WOW just WOW
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Hey you can't knock the guy for having some brass balls. No wonder he's using a gmail address to hide his identity
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 07-28-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Great
    Last edited by NBDC_Leads; 07-30-2015 at 10:49 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

NBDC_Leads, I am going on the assumption here that you are young and to an extent naive. I am not even saying this as a dig but I promise you, when you are stopped by a police officer or when you have your local administrative agency or better yet the Attorney Generals office send a letter to your office and followed by a subpoena, then you will realize that you should of listened to people here. Whether your method works or not is not the point here, and whether or not you found a company that is making these badges and uniforms for you isn't either. The simple fact that you are, with intent, seeking to convey or mislead someone that you maybe someone in an official governmental capacity is enough to land yourself in hot water. You can put all the disclaimers in the world out there but they will not do you very good. Just remember, all it takes is one person to "misperceive" and make the right phone calls. Whatever agency picks this up will spin this in such a way and parade you around like they just caught a serial killer....because this is what they do. You are playing with fire.

Been there,
    Last edited by NBDC_Leads; 07-30-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt

We have been cleared by several agencies, have to tell you we put this together for years, the people that make our badges, (the badges that have our name on them) requires official documentation to even make them.

I was in the military, I know how to make sure we are always above board and legal, we are doing a venture capital deal with this corporation (established 10 years ago), you think we could even start that without approvals and verifying our legal boundaries, funny you think security guards are playing with fire because they have uniforms, badges and are called "guards"?, same thing, maybe you should talk to a legal team, like we did before you ASSume, I have eaten lunch with Houston police and state comptrollers with my uniform on, they think it is great there is a company out to HELP, like we do, nothing illegal about making money while helping, that is the American way

Time for your nap

I will take their advice over yours ANY day...

PS A terrible thing happens when you don't know how to market, it's called Nothing, But I can tell you already know that from experience
    Security guards are hired by the company they are assigned to protect and are authorized on the premises. They also have background checks and legal certification by the city/state/county to conduct themselves as a security guard.

The Houston Police and city government officials have lunch with you dressed in a Halloween costume and actually praise you for helping the community by peddling uber high interest loans and credit card processing door to door? Now you've gone too far bro. My sides hurt from laughing, just stop.

Yeah
    Last edited by NBDC_Leads; 07-30-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Yeah I'm a funny person

I love you guys, a triple threat, smart, good looking and a sense of humor

About that bridge you wanted to buy

I have so much fun with you few, make me smile through out a tough day of counting all the money (evil grin while standing over world globe)
    you have a globe??? Do you keep it next to the mannequin in the uniform???
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com