Any recommendations for in person MCA appt setting companies?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I don't see the value of a feet on the street campaign for cash advances unless it's an add-on to another product (i.e., credit card processing). If a rep had to go door to door to sell cash advances in order to put food on his table, he'd probably starve. They just can't physically make enough appointments a day to generate any decent pipeline. Even a cold caller making 200 calls a day will be lucky to send out a handful of apps. How many apps do you think a guy visiting 20 locations a day can generate? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack day in and day out. Soul crushing work IMHO.

A cash advance is generally used by a merchant in need. We are in the business of selling expensive money and this isn't a product that you can just come off the street and convince a business owner to take. In order to be successful in this business, you have to cast the widest net possible in order to find the small number of merchants who are in need of our type of capital. Feet on the street gives you the lowest number of customer exposures out of any other marketing campaign so it's obviously the least effective.

The only way I'd use feet on the street is to follow up on warm or hot leads that failed to convert. A visit from a local rep could be the factor that gets the deal across the finish line.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 07-27-2015 at 06:04 PM.